November 19, 2017, 05:39:54 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 37432 times)

April 16, 2016, 01:09:23 AM
Reply #60

hill135

Ordinarily I'm well up for seeing the young players given a chance but for me the general aura around the club is just too negative at the moment and it's too much to ask them to do their stuff in a tense, fairly hostile, difficult environment.

As soon as we get out shit together though, get them on FFS!

April 16, 2016, 01:13:47 AM
Reply #61

kramer0

Ordinarily I'm well up for seeing the young players given a chance but for me the general aura around the club is just too negative at the moment and it's too much to ask them to do their stuff in a tense, fairly hostile, difficult environment.

As soon as we get out shit together though, get them on FFS!

Or they can give us the injection of youth and energy that we desperately need to help us out of this tailspin.

But, more likely than not, you're right. I'm just clutching at straws, desperate for any reason to be interested in this match.

April 16, 2016, 01:23:20 AM
Reply #62

Paddockoldie

If Rom's not playing, half their jobs done for them... may as well throw caution to the wind and give Niasse a go.. we did spend 13.5million for him.. what's to lose? As long as he doesn't think Kone's the answer..... which he may well do.

April 16, 2016, 01:53:26 AM
Reply #63

Ross

Reckon we'll see 4-4-2 with Kone and Naisse up upfront.

Robles

Coleman.  Stones.   Mori.   Oviedo.

Deulofeu.    Barry.   Besic.    Mirallas. *.

Naisse.    Kone. 

*.Maybe Pienaar for Mirallas.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 16, 2016, 02:00:28 AM
Reply #64

Simon Paul

Administrator

Robles

Naisse.    Kone. 

would love that

April 16, 2016, 02:12:45 AM
Reply #65

Ross

would love that

Should be enough to occupy Southampton.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 16, 2016, 02:57:20 AM
Reply #66

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Should be enough to occupy Southampton.
What happened to the 'occupy' movements - are they still a thing?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

April 16, 2016, 03:01:17 AM
Reply #67

Ross

What happened to the 'occupy' movements - are they still a thing?

Gaz Nev had them booted out when Valencia stopped funding his hobby..

April 16, 2016, 05:12:05 AM
Reply #68

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Barry won't be playing tomorrow

April 16, 2016, 05:52:36 AM
Reply #69

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Atmosphere around the club is the worst I've ever known it. Absolutely sour. Anything goes awry and it's fine stations ASAP.

Don't blame the kidders of course. I did 18 months ago when they started on about Barkley losing the ball (despite the stats, confirmation bias is a beautiful thing), or 12 months ago about rom being lazy (yeah he scores but...) or even 6 months ago...

But now yeah sure, I get it. It's a shame, but I do get it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 16, 2016, 06:16:38 AM
Reply #70

Bluedylan

I'd stick Dowell in as well. I don't think it'd do him any damage. He'll be well aware that any negativity at Goodison is nothing to do with him, and it might actually be a good chance for him to do something good, when expectations are so low generally.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 16, 2016, 02:57:35 PM
Reply #71

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I was slightly arsed about this until I saw that over the past 10 home games we've earned as many points as Villa have. I've been calling that club spineless all season and now I feel depressed. What a fucking shit-show.

EDIT: missed out home in the midst of angrily mashing my keyboard.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 03:03:25 PM by Bob Sacamano »

April 16, 2016, 03:12:48 PM
Reply #72

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I was slightly arsed about this until I saw that over the past 10 home games we've earned as many points as Villa have. I've been calling that club spineless all season and now I feel depressed. What a fucking shit-show.

EDIT: missed out home in the midst of angrily mashing my keyboard.
Big game today, unless we win it's the worst home season ever

Forever ever

Simply simply lovely

April 16, 2016, 03:33:36 PM
Reply #73

sam of the south

Robles

Naisse.    Kone. 

I would be well up for that, but I can't see it happening.

He may well choose that personnel, but it would probably be Oviedo centre mid, Barry left-back, Robles up top, and Niasse in goal 😁
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

April 16, 2016, 03:57:09 PM
Reply #74

WeimaranerBlues

Academy stars may get chance  5 players worked with the squad this week,  Kieran Dowell, Mason Holgate, Gethin Jones, Tom Davies , 3 will be in the squad with 2 making the 18   according to the echo