November 24, 2017, 08:47:10 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton  (Read 64672 times)

April 17, 2016, 09:03:56 PM
Reply #30

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
If they get CL berth from winning Europa, does 4th place now go to Europa?  Would add some spice to the City/Arsenal race for 3rd I guess.

Shite up 2-0 to the Cherries, as evidence of what they do to bad teams on bad form.

Foxy Footy just got fucked over big time, guess the Sky/Spurs check must have cleared?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 09:08:46 PM by Goaljira »
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

April 17, 2016, 09:10:41 PM
Reply #31

Evertonian in NC

The ref has completely turned the title race against Leicester.  Fucking criminal.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 17, 2016, 09:29:34 PM
Reply #32

Rhys

If they get CL berth from winning Europa, does 4th place now go to Europa?  Would add some spice to the City/Arsenal race for 3rd I guess.

Shite up 2-0 to the Cherries, as evidence of what they do to bad teams on bad form.

Foxy Footy just got fucked over big time, guess the Sky/Spurs check must have cleared?

No. The Europa league winners champions league space is completely separate from everything. If they win then there would be 5 English teams in it next year. Sevilla won it last year and Valencia didn't lose their champions league spot for finishing 4th in Spain as an example.

But if city won the champions league and finished 5th, then whoever finished 4th would lose their spot....not that they will finish 5th.

April 17, 2016, 09:39:13 PM
Reply #33

School of Science

Actually dreading this game, they are in their best form of the season, we are in our worst. Can only see an absolute pasting, hope I'm wrong, if not hope we can recover some pride for the semi.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

April 17, 2016, 09:41:32 PM
Reply #34

School of Science

They won't even have the courtesy to buy us dinner first, will they?

And they will still hate us in the morning. 😨
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

April 17, 2016, 10:49:07 PM
Reply #35

Shogun

Administrator
The beginning of the end.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 17, 2016, 11:21:22 PM
Reply #36

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I would say just play the kids...but it's a tough atmosphere to do that in.

That said, the adult "B team" looked pretty dreadful so kinda in two minds. Would a meek 2 or 3 goal defeat be somehow better than risking giving the kids a psychology blow should they mess up? We'd at least have some energy with the likes of Connolly, Davies and Dowell playing.

April 17, 2016, 11:28:17 PM
Reply #37

edbootle

Hoping for a boring 0-0 draw. :bonk:
:cheers:

April 17, 2016, 11:46:44 PM
Reply #38

bacon sarnie

Hoping for a boring 0-0 draw. :bonk:

Last time you saw an exciting draw like?

Have a feeling in me water we'll win the first half.

:whistle:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 11:48:10 PM by bacon sarnie »

April 18, 2016, 12:03:27 AM
Reply #39

Shogun

Administrator
Joel
Oviedo Stones Funes Baines
McCarthy Besic
Lennon Dowell Mirallas
Lukaku

Probably Osman for Dowell like. Unless Barkley is thrown in despite being fucked.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 18, 2016, 12:03:43 AM
Reply #40

everton1952

I will share my solution which is not guaranteed to work for everybody. I will go to bed about 7.30pm with a good book. Around 1015 when I know it will be all over, I will call downstairs "Well"? Depending on the answer, I will decide what to do next. I expect I will put the lights out and on the Thursday avoid all media contact and by Friday it will be well in the past and everyone talking about the semi. As  far as I will be concerned "the derby is history now and there is no need to think about it".
Try it and see, if you wish to avoid suffering. 

April 18, 2016, 12:13:01 AM
Reply #41

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well you might as well read Bobbys post match comments now then...

"I thought we played with phoenominal intensity and created some fantastic opportunities to score unfortunately we just didn't have that piece of luck that you need in a Derby match, Liverpool are in a great moment of form and you could see that they were not distracted by the thought of having to play in a semi final, our second this season ! on Saturday. We will intensify our determination to finish the season in the best possible way, there is still a lot to play for and we want to make our fans proud"

Love Roberto

April 18, 2016, 12:13:54 AM
Reply #42

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
not that bothered for the first time in my entire life.
I have to return some videotapes.

April 18, 2016, 12:15:26 AM
Reply #43

ally2

Osman was shit yesterday. Really don't want to see him play on Wednesday. Rated him as a player but he is finished I'm afraid.

April 18, 2016, 12:28:37 AM
Reply #44

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
So if we get turned over and humiliated on Wed night and then the same thing on Saturday will Bobby brown shoes do the honourable thing and walk ?  Probably not so what do you think the board will do ?
If we want to have a new manager bedded in for the summer pre season then we need to be having serious conversations with candidates right now.