November 23, 2017, 01:44:02 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Bournemouth (Cauldron of hate)  (Read 37705 times)

April 26, 2016, 04:10:44 AM
Reply #15

Gash

Global Moderator
00:12- Number 6 realising there's a game on and giving chase. Superb.

I did wonder what Jags was doing, figured he'd maybe picked up a knock. :)

April 26, 2016, 04:11:33 AM
Reply #16

The Analog Kid

I did wonder what Jags was doing, figured he'd maybe picked up a knock. :)

Covering for Stones who got done at the corner flag trying to be smart.

April 26, 2016, 04:30:21 AM
Reply #17

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I've come up with some good plot lines for this game

Really drab match until 5 mins from the end when we win a penalty with the match still at 0-0

Leighton Baines picks up the ball to take it but Lukaku and Mirallas confront him and there is a 3 way power struggle over who will take it.

Mirallas loses his cool and Martinez subs him off and brings on Niasse. Baines and Lukaku continue their discussion and the ref has a word with them and grabs the ball and places it on the spot. Meanwhile Niasse decides to just run up and take it. He blasts it over and gets abuse hurled at him

3 minutes added on time go up on the board and John Stones has it deep in his own box with Josh King chasing him down. He feints to go out of the area before pulling off a stunning Cruyff turn and back into his own box but just gets a little too much on it so Joel races out to help clear the danger

He only succeeds in blasting it at Stones' back and the ball spins up and over his head, landing at the feet of Dan Gosling who taps in a winner
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 26, 2016, 04:34:00 AM
Reply #18

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
so the plan is to throw tennis balls onto the pitch, according to twitter. Should be interesting if it goes down like.
I have to return some videotapes.

April 26, 2016, 04:41:15 AM
Reply #19

Gash

Global Moderator
so the plan is to throw tennis balls onto the pitch, according to twitter. Should be interesting if it goes down like.

Didn't Charlton do similar last weekend but with beech balls, I'm sure the game was halted for about ten minutes.

April 26, 2016, 04:42:04 AM
Reply #20

Bluedylan

That's lame as fuck. Very middle class.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 26, 2016, 04:42:44 AM
Reply #21

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
It's just a rip off of what Dortmund did isn't it?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 26, 2016, 04:43:37 AM
Reply #22

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

April 26, 2016, 04:43:57 AM
Reply #23

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't Charlton do similar last weekend but with beech balls, I'm sure the game was halted for about ten minutes.

& Dortmund

April 26, 2016, 04:46:19 AM
Reply #24

montanatoffeefan

Play all the under 21s and Hibbert up front

This.

Perhaps, Hibbert will score and  the riot that ensues will  ease the tension and head off the riot at the end of another home loss.

If you're going to riot, it's preferable to do it for a good cause.
Everton forever.

April 26, 2016, 04:50:26 AM
Reply #25

montanatoffeefan

Don't all rush in at once.

Joel
Pennington Stones Foulds Baines
McCarthy Barkley
Deulofeu Dowell Lennon
Lukaku

I'd replace Lukaku with Stallone.

"Cauldron of Hate" just sounds like the subtitle of a Rambo sequel or Rocky XIV, or whatever Roman numeral that series has reached by now.
Everton forever.

April 26, 2016, 04:52:25 AM
Reply #26

Alanvideo

That's lame as fuck. Very middle class.
..............no , that would be golf balls. If you want to be a prole throw snooker balls. :wag:
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 26, 2016, 04:54:01 AM
Reply #27

montanatoffeefan

Think The Shite lost a game last decade when a kid threw a beach ball onto the pitch, distracting some RS players and leading to the winning goal for the opposition. Or so they claimed. If nothing else, a beach ball protest could remind everyone of that happy event.
Everton forever.

April 26, 2016, 04:55:54 AM
Reply #28

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Think The Shite lost a game last decade when a kid threw a beach ball onto the pitch, distracting some RS players and leading to the winning goal for the opposition. Or so they claimed. If nothing else, a beach ball protest could remind everyone of that happy event.

April 26, 2016, 04:57:10 AM
Reply #29

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I'd replace Lukaku with Stallone.

"Cauldron of Hate" just sounds like the subtitle of a Rambo sequel or Rocky XIV, or whatever Roman numeral that series has reached by now.
'Roberto Martinez:Civil War' would be more apt given this weeks Marvel release.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.