November 21, 2017, 06:21:15 PM

Author Topic: 10 year old blue..  (Read 637 times)

May 01, 2016, 05:36:58 AM
Read 637 times

Ih8redshite

I took my two sons to Formby Pinewoods this morning with the dog, bit of fresh air, nice day. Youngest son of ten says, "Ay dad I hope we lose today". Baffled by this I says, "How come mate?". His response, "So Martinez goes". Says it all really, are we all disillusioned to think that a so called true blue loves r club as much as we do! I'm not saying that he hasn't done his best, who am I to say otherwise. An embarrassment today with the protests and the banner but what else r we meant to do. Sit there in silence like the board who take r money! Fckin joke of a club tbh with ye. Kenright stood there clapping away, no wonder he's sat on a massive windfall from his original investment. I'd be fckin standing there bollocko if I'd had the lottery win he has had. We hard working people who pay to watch this bollox and be stressed out each day by a club that we put r heart n soul into treats us like mugs and cba even telling us the situation surrounding the manager. Nice to be an Evertonian chosen ha, sort it out boys...

deCoubertin

May 01, 2016, 12:55:33 PM
Reply #1

christiffa25

Good post, I think that probably echoes the thoughts of many mate tbh.

I think the whole wanting the team to lose stems from the thought that, even tho Roberto should be going (or already gone) the worry is a few wins at the season end will save him.

And whilst the fans now it would be a disaster for him to be here next season. We don't trust the board share the same view.

It's frustrating as hell mate. And my lads been saying exactly the same!!

May 01, 2016, 01:26:15 PM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Says it all doesn't it. A large portion of our fanbase think like 10 year olds.

You would never know it reading the posts on here.( yes that was sarcasm)
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...