November 22, 2017, 09:01:25 PM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 44771 times)

May 01, 2016, 11:29:51 PM
Reply #15

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/executionerbong/status/726789647624445953

May 01, 2016, 11:32:15 PM
Reply #16

bacon sarnie

Chelsea I'd categorize more as apathetic than hapless but for this game they'll at least give a bit of a sh*t. Is a derby after all. Spurs haven't won there since the 90s or something too. I think it could be a draw, which would still be enough to give Leicester the title...but we'll see.

Personally I hope Spurs win that game as I want to see how we do against Leicester needing a win.

Same here. Want to see what they can do against the champions especially after last time. Like someone said It'll be the closest Everton get to a trophy with Martinez at the helm.

May 01, 2016, 11:44:16 PM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
For Leicester, it's unlikely they'll ever get to win the title again, (although, who knows), it would be great for them to win it on their last home game. Would feel flat winning it tomorrow night. I know as a fan, I'd prefer winning it by winning the game.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

May 01, 2016, 11:50:28 PM
Reply #18

Macca77

Come on  lads we've just beat Bournemouth, I see no reason why we can't beat Leicester too

Nurse....nurse!!

May 02, 2016, 12:08:00 AM
Reply #19

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
For Leicester, it's unlikely they'll ever get to win the title again, (although, who knows), it would be great for them to win it on their last home game. Would feel flat winning it tomorrow night. I know as a fan, I'd prefer winning it by winning the game.

As a fan i wouldn't care how we win it, just winning it. it's a season long thing, you take it anyway you can get it.

don't look a gift horse in the mouth and all hat...
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 02, 2016, 12:14:32 AM
Reply #20

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
As a fan i wouldn't care how we win it, just winning it. it's a season long thing, you take it anyway you can get it.

don't look a gift horse in the mouth and all hat...

If you're only going to win the thing once in a blue moon, that would be the best way to win it.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

May 02, 2016, 12:19:38 AM
Reply #21

Fynci

If somebody told me at the start of the season that we would be involved in a title decider against Leicester city, then I'd be one of those asking for Martinez to get the key to the city.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

May 02, 2016, 01:14:52 AM
Reply #22

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Would it be a surprise to see us win?

Anyway. Guard of honour to Leicester

Ffs

Simply simply lovely

May 02, 2016, 01:45:45 AM
Reply #23

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Would it be a surprise to see us win?

Anyway. Guard of honour to Leicester

Ffs

Not if they need to win.

I'm usually wrong on predictions so this will likely be no exception but if they needed to win (they wouldn't want to leave it to the Chelsea away game) they'll have to come forward and we could theoretically play them at their own game and aim to hit them on the break.

May 02, 2016, 02:12:34 AM
Reply #24

Tony Clifton

If somebody told me at the start of the season that we would be involved in a title decider against Leicester city, then I'd be one of those asking for Martinez to get the key to the city.

I'd have asked who else was involved, and what do we have to do to deny them?

May 02, 2016, 03:51:40 AM
Reply #25

Shogun

Administrator
Not if they need to win.

I'm usually wrong on predictions so this will likely be no exception but if they needed to win (they wouldn't want to leave it to the Chelsea away game) they'll have to come forward and we could theoretically play them at their own game and aim to hit them on the break.

I cannot see how we will get anything out of this. If they take the lead then we will definitely lose. If we take an early lead then it'll last for maximum of ten minutes and they'll trounce us. If we somehow get a lead in the last ten minutes, whether it be 1-0 or 2-0 then they'll throw everything at us and we will succumb under the pressure as always and go on to lose.

Possibly, we can bore them into a 0-0 draw.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 03:52:03 AM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 02, 2016, 03:56:52 AM
Reply #26

OSCAR99

I want to win every game couldn't give a shit aboutLeicester whether they need to win for the title  or have already won title I just want to beat them

May 02, 2016, 04:31:55 AM
Reply #27

TSGun

It's all been so bleak recently I just hope we can play well enough to regain a little pride and self worth.

May 02, 2016, 04:56:37 AM
Reply #28

BlueBeagle

If Leicester need a win for the title I fancy our chances more than if it's a victory party but we're more than capable of beating them.

We've not won a game against any good team all year and have 1 win in 8... We aren't winning this game no matter what is or isn't riding on it

May 02, 2016, 05:18:47 AM
Reply #29

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Long ball merchants, hope we fuckin smash them to bits.

4-0 the mighty blues.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.