November 24, 2017, 10:07:22 AM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 44904 times)

May 02, 2016, 05:21:28 AM
Reply #30

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If I miss out on winning the sweep by Everton finally coming good when it doesn't even matter I am going to be truly fucked off!

Knowing my luck they will announce Martinez's new contract straight after
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 02, 2016, 05:30:42 AM
Reply #31

TSGun

If I miss out on winning the sweep by Everton finally coming good when it doesn't even matter I am going to be truly fucked off!

Knowing my luck they will announce Martinez's new contract straight after

Haha....well irony is the strongest force in the universe so you could well be in all sorts.

Where's the cash out option?

May 02, 2016, 05:30:46 AM
Reply #32

Shogun

Administrator
Joel
Hibbert Stones Pennington Baines
McCarthy Gibson
Lennon Barkley Cleverley
Lukaku

I reckon that's what we will go for.

I'd prefer:

Joel
McCarthy Gibson Besic
Lennon Lukaku Mirallas

Counter the fuck out of them.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 05:45:33 AM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 02, 2016, 06:01:57 AM
Reply #33

montanatoffeefan

The result of tomorrow night's game will likely mean we'll be giving a guard of honour. To Leicester City.

Let that sink in.

It could be worse.

At least we won't be giving a guard of honor to Spurs.

In a season like this, one has to seek out small comforts.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:02:34 AM by montanatoffeefan »
Everton forever.

May 02, 2016, 09:32:26 AM
Reply #34

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I cannot see how we will get anything out of this. If they take the lead then we will definitely lose. If we take an early lead then it'll last for maximum of ten minutes and they'll trounce us. If we somehow get a lead in the last ten minutes, whether it be 1-0 or 2-0 then they'll throw everything at us and we will succumb under the pressure as always and go on to lose.

Possibly, we can bore them into a 0-0 draw.

The Spurs result on Monday will make for very, very different games IMO. If Spurs lose or draw, then it's done and the pressure is off...in that scenario I'd actually think we'd be less likely to get a result. However, if Spurs win you cannot tell me they'll not be nervous as hell AND they will be under pressure to get the win. A draw would be too risky. They were nervous at the start of the game at Old Trafford and really the pressure will be x10 more as it's all on them at that point. That scenario gives us an opportunity at least to play them a little at their own game and try and hit them on the break.

Clearly we're an erratic side, we can be horrendously bad to dominant inside of one of half of football let alone two. Maybe it's naive given our season but I still think we can beat anyone in the PL if we're set up the right way and the players are motivated. Like I say though, I'm terrible at predictions and even with the scenario above I'd not say the outcome I'm suggesting is likely...just possible.

I'd like their to be something on the line though, and I'd like us as a side to give our fans some teeny tiny semblance of positivity going into the summer. That this set of players can beat the side sitting top of the league this year.

May 02, 2016, 01:47:00 PM
Reply #35

whirlwind82

Joel
McCarthy Gibson
Lennon Barkley Cleverley
Lukaku

I reckon that's what we will go for.

I'd prefer:

Joel
McCarthy Gibson Besic
Lennon Lukaku Mirallas

Counter the fuck out of them.

Imagine if at the start of the season you would have picked a team with hibbert, Pennington and Robles starting. We would have all gone into hibernation for the season! What a time to be alive!

May 02, 2016, 01:56:49 PM
Reply #36

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully Deulofeu will be back.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

May 02, 2016, 01:59:54 PM
Reply #37

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully Deulofeu will be back.

He got a knee injury in training and is out for the season
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 02, 2016, 02:22:33 PM
Reply #38

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
He got a knee injury in training and is out for the season
The season that just keeps giving!
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

May 02, 2016, 02:42:56 PM
Reply #39

Mayor Farnum

The result of tomorrow night's game will likely mean we'll be giving a guard of honour. To Leicester City.

Let that sink in.

To be fair I can't imagine we're what Leicester had in mind when they envisioned the ultimate tribute from a rival.   

May 02, 2016, 03:18:01 PM
Reply #40

fubarruk

We're the easiest team in the league to play against this year and they're going to be flying regardless of tonight's Spurs result, can't see anything other than a comfortable home win.

My big concern is they make a mockery of us. Who can forget going to Arsenal and allowing Tony fucking Adams to stroll through the midfield and score, thumping us on the way to securing the title...

We'll cave like a house of cards, Robert Huth to score goal of season contender, everyone will wax lyrical the full 90min about how unbelievable Leicester are, and we'll be completely irrelevant, as we have been all season.

May 02, 2016, 03:37:40 PM
Reply #41

Alanvideo

We're the easiest team in the league to play against this year and they're going to be flying regardless of tonight's Spurs result, can't see anything other than a comfortable home win.

My big concern is they make a mockery of us. Who can forget going to Arsenal and allowing Tony fucking Adams to stroll through the midfield and score, thumping us on the way to securing the title...

We'll cave like a house of cards, Robert Huth to score goal of season contender, everyone will wax lyrical the full 90min about how unbelievable Leicester are, and we'll be completely irrelevant, as we have been all season.
................what was that tv quiz show where Jim Bowen used to say to the unlucky losers '' here's what you would've won '' . That's us that is.  :eh:
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 02, 2016, 04:13:32 PM
Reply #42

montanatoffeefan

Anyway. Guard of honour to Leicester

Ffs

Seems only right that Everton be the team to set up the guard of honor, with all the practice we've gotten this season letting teams walk right through us.
Everton forever.

May 02, 2016, 04:31:36 PM
Reply #43

ally2

Wonder if Martinez will be telling Ranieri that they may have won the league but they don't play football in the right way.

May 02, 2016, 05:58:12 PM
Reply #44

MmmBlueRamirez

Think this is gonna be one of them games where Martinez gets it right. I can see us winning after Besic marks Mahrez out the game and the crowd wonder what happened to Vardy who disappeared into Stones pocket atfer about 5 minute, never to reappear.......
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama