June 20, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 57927 times)

May 08, 2016, 02:03:16 AM
Reply #630

Rodenplav64

Abysmal but Martinez is not the only one who needs to fuck off out of Everton . Some of the players are an utter fucking disgrace .

May 08, 2016, 02:04:39 AM
Reply #631

School of Science

It's Leicester's big day considering how the seasons panned out and their home record they were always going to be bang up for it.

Today wasn't about tactics or the manager most of our players lacked desire and bottle.

But never mind their home form, our away from is champions league stuff isn't it ?
Come on fella surely even you can see he has to go now.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 08, 2016, 02:06:31 AM
Reply #632

Macca77

May 08, 2016, 02:07:30 AM
Reply #633

Bluedylan

What they singing?

''Get out of our club, get out of our club, Roberto Martinez, get out of our club''
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 08, 2016, 02:07:56 AM
Reply #634

BlueBeagle

Was the clown interviewed after the game? Had to nip out and got back in time to see them lift the cup

May 08, 2016, 02:09:16 AM
Reply #635

Thom

Administrator
I agree that there's definitely some players with their flip flops already, waiting for their jollies/the Euros to begin.

But let's be honest, if we had something to play for then that wouldn't be the case. And the primary reason we don't have something to play for is down to Martinez.

Yes, the players are culpable too, but the buck always stops with the manager and, frankly, they don't look like they're playing for him.

Phil McNulty summed it up on twitter by saying today's performance was the players' way of 'saying' they want Martinez gone, and I couldn't agree more.

May 08, 2016, 02:09:57 AM
Reply #636

BlueBeagle

Watching that interview with Ranieri then, no one can begrudge them this.

Fantastic

May 08, 2016, 02:11:08 AM
Reply #637

TheTone

Us Monday morning preparing for the Sunderland game

May 08, 2016, 02:12:50 AM
Reply #638

Ross

But never mind their home form, our away from is champions league stuff isn't it ?
Come on fella  surely even you can see he has to go now.

There's only 4 people's opinions that matter on him.

Today wasn't great but let's be honest we've seen far worse, that Arsenal game under Moyes in similar circumstances springs to mind.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 08, 2016, 02:13:31 AM
Reply #639

gags

Well done to Leicester, brilliant fans(with the clubs less than successful history, have stuck by them through thick and thin)brilliant manager(tactically amazing, charismatic, HONEST, and a really nice guy),brilliant players(hard working, selfless, committed and at times a different class).
 As much as it hurts, sometimes you've just got to doff your cap and salute class. Congratulations to the Champions!

May 08, 2016, 02:16:23 AM
Reply #640

BlueBeagle

Today wasn't great but let's be honest we've seen far worse, that Arsenal game under Moyes in similar circumstances springs to mind.

What the fuck has that Arsenal game got to do with anything.

What a pathetic attempt at an argument lolol

May 08, 2016, 02:16:46 AM
Reply #641

toffee_scot

Us Monday morning preparing for the Sunderland game

Don't be so silly...

...those guys in the gif are passing the ball forward.

May 08, 2016, 02:19:27 AM
Reply #642

Ridge

Leicester are all the things we are not, direct, effective, hard working, hopeful, the chemistry works superbly.

We look like a team of mercenaries, too much arrogance not enough humility.

May 08, 2016, 02:19:29 AM
Reply #643

Tinga

lolol You're having a laugh with that.

May 08, 2016, 02:19:44 AM
Reply #644

Dafydd

Maybe all the main admins of all the local Everton forums/fan pages can get together
and esp with Twitter can get something going
 quite quickly. Something needs to happen
and quickly. This should have been put
together after the West Ham or even
Bournemouth game.
I think a mass sit in is perfect as it's dignified and symbolically it asserts that we, the fans, are the one constant at the club. And also, I like that Moshiri saw it as he left the ground against Bournemouth.
#wantwhatthemottosays
*i apologise for the Twitter handle I was trying to be cool. It's not really is it! 🙈