November 25, 2017, 12:54:36 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland v Everton  (Read 42224 times)

May 12, 2016, 02:39:56 PM
Reply #720

christiffa25

thats a poor leadership on the pitch stat

wonder how many of them have occurred when jags has been playing?

aside from the obvious managerial problems, that is something which will need sorting if we are going to move forward

seen jags do it at times but maybe barry and some of the others just arent up to that aspect of the job

Nah I'm not buying that. The manager sets a team up and orders tactics for when your ahead, go behind ect...

You heard big Sam last night. The first thing he had to do was sort the defence out. As it was a shambles. Once he did that, they started picking up points, then ultimately scoring goals and winning games!

Now I'm not saying big Sam is a tactical genius or he plays perfect football. But the basic starting point of any team is not conceding goals. Then go from there. We have neglected defending for 2 seasons. This defence would not be conceding like this under Moyes or big Sam! 

May 12, 2016, 03:37:59 PM
Reply #721

Django

NSNO Subscriber
Absolutely disgraceful again that last night.

Doesn't even matter who we're playing anymore - every team looks like scoring plus of 3 goals against us. We crumble every time the other team attacks.

Would love to see the stats from the last few weeks in terms of shots on our goal.

May 12, 2016, 04:09:44 PM
Reply #722

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Absolutely disgraceful again that last night.

Doesn't even matter who we're playing anymore - every team looks like scoring plus of 3 goals against us. We crumble every time the other team attacks.

Would love to see the stats from the last few weeks in terms of shots on our goal.

Don't know about our shots at goal, but we've conceded 115 shots at goal in the last 5 games lol.

May 12, 2016, 05:17:20 PM
Reply #723

Tinga

Nah I'm not buying that. The manager sets a team up and orders tactics for when your ahead, go behind ect...

You heard big Sam last night. The first thing he had to do was sort the defence out. As it was a shambles. Once he did that, they started picking up points, then ultimately scoring goals and winning games!

Now I'm not saying big Sam is a tactical genius or he plays perfect football. But the basic starting point of any team is not conceding goals. Then go from there. We have neglected defending for 2 seasons. This defence would not be conceding like this under Moyes or big Sam! 

Big Sam clearly knows what he's doing, he's an unbelievable escape artist for shit teams.