November 20, 2017, 05:56:48 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Norwich  (Read 23869 times)

May 15, 2016, 11:05:45 PM
Reply #450

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Did we unveil Mourinho?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 15, 2016, 11:09:45 PM
Reply #451

Ross

Did we unveil Mourinho?

Wednesday 9.45pm after the shite get beat by Seville just to rub salt in!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 15, 2016, 11:17:31 PM
Reply #452

Alfie Noakes

Yeah it was a nice win and I'm happy for the youngsters etc. but I'm mostly happy that this awful season is finally over. COYB.

May 15, 2016, 11:22:44 PM
Reply #453

Seahawk

It was a good end to a terrible season.... but let's not get super carried away here. If we were up against better opposition then the scoreline may not have been as flattering as that. There is some stuff to be optimistic about but we have some way to go.
Which is why we have sacked our manager.  I am confident that we can push on.
I only drink 2 times a year.  When it's my birthday and when it's not.

May 15, 2016, 11:24:04 PM
Reply #454

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Young lads looked really promising.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 15, 2016, 11:26:10 PM
Reply #455

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
"I was fighting back the tears at the end"

"This is a place I love, it is hard to leave. I'm excited for a new chapter but this is what I've done every day for a decade. I grew up here, my best friends are here, there have been so many highs.

"This will always be my home. I love this football club."

Beautiful words by Tim Howard at the end. Hope you do grand in Colorado fella.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

May 15, 2016, 11:46:29 PM
Reply #456

Seahawk

Did we unveil Mourinho?
I have read many of your posts.  At first with amusement, regarding your apparent fixation of all things Muslim/Everton.  I then read your posts pertaining to whether RM should stay or go.  Your argument to keep him was both blinkered and child like.  I had you down as a teenage troll (see avatar 'I See You I kill You') but you are obviously far worse.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.....but you just go out of your way to be a complete prick. 
Have 'they' (not we.......poss kopite) unveiled JM.
I don't agree with every post on here.  It is a forum and forums are all about debate.  You on the other hand are nothing but an antagonist who gets his kicks by being a small keyboard assassin.
In short...... I consider you a no more than the bell whiff of a cock womble.
Apologies to NSO Members'Mods and Si, but it needed saying.......The Prick!

May 15, 2016, 11:52:37 PM
Reply #457

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I have read many of your posts.  At first with amusement, regarding your apparent fixation of all things Muslim/Everton.  I then read your posts pertaining to whether RM should stay or go.  Your argument to keep him was both blinkered and child like.  I had you down as a teenage troll (see avatar 'I See You I kill You') but you are obviously far worse.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.....but you just go out of your way to be a complete prick. 
I don't agree with every post on here.  It is a forum and forums are all about debate.  You on the other hand are nothing but an antagonist who gets his kicks by being a small keyboard assassin.

This has definitely got to be post of the week.

Such wit, such poise, such drama. All in a few lines.

Amazing stuff.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 15, 2016, 11:55:24 PM
Reply #458

BlueNoseMike

Nice to end on a high and plenty to still be pleased about

But fuck me there's been some bad pettiness and name calling recently (due to the overall atmosphere around the club no doubt)

Can we try looking forward to a brighter future and stop having a go at each other.

You fucking Cunts  ;)

May 15, 2016, 11:55:51 PM
Reply #459

Seahawk

This has definitely got to be post of the week.

Such wit, such poise, such drama. All in a few lines.

Amazing stuff.
Silence I Kill You.

May 15, 2016, 11:58:16 PM
Reply #460

Simon Paul

Administrator

May 15, 2016, 11:59:32 PM
Reply #461

TSGun

I hope Con's not a teenager, not sure the patients would be comfortable with that...

Unless...@Confucius, are you really Doogie Howser?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:05:26 AM by The Smoking Gun »

May 16, 2016, 12:00:35 AM
Reply #462

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I hope Con's not a teenager, not sure the patients would be comfortable with that...

Unless...@Confucius, are you really Doogie Howser?

How I Met Your Muslim?

May 16, 2016, 12:00:50 AM
Reply #463

Rodenplav64

Season ending post . " Stop touching me " . I have to say it brought a tear to my eye . But calling him teenage and then using " Bell whiff " come on . Lets just look forward to next season and hopefully less to polarise us all .

May 16, 2016, 12:06:27 AM
Reply #464

Major Clanger

Well done mate. It was about time somebody stood up to him. :)

lolol lolol lolol
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel