July 15, 2020, 03:24:54 PM

Author Topic: Zaha Racial Abuse  (Read 405 times)

July 12, 2020, 11:32:09 PM
Read 405 times

Shogun

Administrator
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

July 12, 2020, 11:40:24 PM
Reply #1

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

July 12, 2020, 11:42:18 PM
Reply #2

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Horrible bastard
12? Ffs, his parents must be a delight
Simply simply lovely

July 13, 2020, 12:41:06 AM
Reply #3

Simon Paul

Administrator
Horrible bastard
And people wondered how that little racist Milwall fan would turn out 7 years ago

At least he's moved out of London thoigh eh?

July 13, 2020, 03:09:26 AM
Reply #4

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Horrible bastard

Seeing how there is no ‘how to be a racist cunt’ on the school curriculum it’s safe to say we know where he’s developed this attitude
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 13, 2020, 04:23:01 AM
Reply #5

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
Frightening, nothing short if frightening. 12, for god's sake. Sadly, there is only one place he learnt this shit.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

July 13, 2020, 06:27:44 PM
Reply #6

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Seeing how there is no ‘how to be a racist cunt’ on the school curriculum it’s safe to say we know where he’s developed this attitude

The internet?
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

July 13, 2020, 06:57:15 PM
Reply #7

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
The internet?

I was going to say FIFA Xbox Live voice chat.

July 13, 2020, 07:08:59 PM
Reply #8

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
The internet?

Quite possibly, although experience would suggest that there was probably an underlying environmental aspect to it.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 13, 2020, 07:53:16 PM
Reply #9

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Disgusting

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As a club we will support David McGoldrick and will do all we can to find the perpetrator of this disgusting message.

We will work with the relevant authorities to ensure the person behind this post is brought to justice.

This cannot continue. Something needs to change. pic.twitter.com/z94kfClCCe</p>&mdash; Sheffield United (@SheffieldUnited) July 13, 2020 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

July 13, 2020, 08:28:34 PM
Reply #10

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Would help if the PM wasn’t a racist piece of shit. Kinda gives people impression that they have a free pass dontcha think?

July 14, 2020, 03:33:23 AM
Reply #11

74Blue

Vile, vile creatures who post shit like this. I won't  even call them humans, as they do not deserve that recognition. It does make you wonder whether they would be so brave if they were stood face to face with these black athletes. My guess is probably not.

We are supposed to be civilised, yet we still have knuckle dragging neanderthals, who think that judging a person by the colour of their skin is fair game.

July 14, 2020, 04:54:43 AM
Reply #12

IPCannock

NSNO Subscriber
Vile, vile creatures who post shit like this. I won't  even call them humans, as they do not deserve that recognition. It does make you wonder whether they would be so brave if they were stood face to face with these black athletes. My guess is probably not.

We are supposed to be civilised, yet we still have knuckle dragging neanderthals, who think that judging a person by the colour of their skin is fair game.

It's not at all justifiable in any situation but you are right I think, in that the internet has given these morons a forum to get the attention they crave without having to say things they wouldn't dare face to face.

What it will hopefully do in the case of this particular arsehole and the villa one further up the thread is make it much easier for the police to prosecute and the courts to convict them as the written evidence is there if the old "my account was hacked" line can be knocked down.