November 18, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

Author Topic: Can someone explain to me  (Read 636 times)

November 15, 2018, 04:15:37 PM
Reply #15

Bluedylan

What's to to stop the PL from moving the Saturday games to say 1pm and 5pm on Saturday? Seems like problem solved.

The massive outrage of British football-supporting people, off the top of my head.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 16, 2018, 10:45:47 PM
Reply #16

Omar

The massive outrage of British football-supporting people, off the top of my head.

I'm missing something then, to me the benefit of actually being able to watch a match if it's 2 hours earlier or later seems superior to "tradition".
You come at the king, you best not miss.

13 hours ago
Reply #17

van der Meyde

I'm missing something then, to me the benefit of actually being able to watch a match if it's 2 hours earlier or later seems superior to "tradition".
Quite a lot of people quite like going to the ground to watch matches rather than just watch them on telly.

11 hours ago
Reply #18

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Omar man, youíre so wrong on this one.

The 3pm kick off is an institution in this country.

Changing to 1PM and 5PM games so people can watch it on TV goes against everything football in this country is about. Something like that would ruin the game.

Honestly, it really isnít a problem. The only people that bring up games not being available on TV seem to be people from abroad. Itís not an issue over here and if anything the issue is too many games being moved for TV

« Last Edit: 4 hours ago by TheRam »

10 hours ago
Reply #19

Shogun

Administrator
Besides, most of the 3pm matches arenít worth watching unless theyíre youíre club.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth