November 13, 2019, 08:10:17 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 344954 times)

July 19, 2016, 08:11:04 PM
Reply #105

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
'The Reds will try to rustle up some cash by selling Lucas Leiva, Lazar Markovic, Tiago Ilori, Mario Balotelli, Christian Benteke and Adam Bogdan, the last of whom could be on his way to Wigan. “It makes no sense to stay in the squad when you don’t have an opportunity to play,” said Jürgen Klopp of this spurned sixsome. “When there’s no chance to play, it makes absolutely no sense.” Unfortunately for the German the players involved may have accountants with an alternative view.' Guardian

Good swap for Winaljdum.

Bogdán definitely wants to go and play somewhere, he wanted to go out on loan in January too. But then he'll be on the lowest wages out of that lot.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

July 19, 2016, 08:15:03 PM
Reply #106

bacon sarnie

Bogdán definitely wants to go and play somewhere, he wanted to go out on loan in January too. But then he'll be on the lowest wages out of that lot.

Aye, but what happened to that defender they bought and used a couple of times as a striker?

July 20, 2016, 09:41:02 PM
Reply #107

hill135

putting this in here as it's liverpool related.

Turns out Daniel Agger was banging anti-inflammatories until his body gave out.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jul/20/daniel-agger-liverpool-story-athletes-pills

What he says about Roy HOdgson is also interesting. Seems Roy has repeated his as-many-strikers-as-possible trick before
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:42:57 PM by hill135 »

July 22, 2016, 02:37:10 PM
Reply #108

BlueBeagle

Just heard that horrible fat bastard Mick Quinn on Talksport with Brazil and it got me wondering if he's going to follow Colin Murrays lead by leaving the station due to it's future links to The Sun now that they have been taken over.

Surely such a massive diehard, local red would surely take the same stance as Murray... Wouldn't he? Especially seeing as he makes a more than comfortable living off his horses... :titanic:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 02:38:07 PM by BlueBeagle »

July 22, 2016, 02:51:19 PM
Reply #109

The Analog Kid

Just heard that horrible fat bastard Mick Quinn on Talksport with Brazil and it got me wondering if he's going to follow Colin Murrays lead by leaving the station due to it's future links to The Sun now that they have been taken over.

Surely such a massive diehard, local red would surely take the same stance as Murray... Wouldn't he? Especially seeing as he makes a more than comfortable living off his horses... :titanic:

If he was asked the question he'd turn it on it's by saying he's Newcastle through and through really.

July 22, 2016, 04:29:03 PM
Reply #110

ally2

Are we not having a premier league forum this season or are we just keeping the one from last year that doesn't work?

July 22, 2016, 06:37:18 PM
Reply #111

Macca77

He wont leave, he loves the limelight and the sound of his own voice

July 26, 2016, 07:26:31 PM
Reply #112

Ross

Sakho's been a naughty boy and Kloops sent him home from their US tour.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 26, 2016, 08:13:47 PM
Reply #113

Simon Paul

Administrator
Naughtier than taking performance enhancing drugs??

July 26, 2016, 08:21:16 PM
Reply #114

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Given that overt racism isn't that bad over there you have to worry about what he must have done.

July 26, 2016, 08:48:51 PM
Reply #115

Ross

Given that overt racism isn't that bad over there you have to worry about what he must have done.

Racism?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 27, 2016, 06:59:14 PM
Reply #116

MmmblueBernard

Bid for Joao Mario turned down. A worthy replacement for Joe Allen......
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 27, 2016, 07:48:50 PM
Reply #117

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Bid for Joao Mario turned down. A worthy replacement for Joe Allen......

They could pretend he's a new Portuguese signing called Joao Allenho, just stick a scruffy fake beard on him and ... oh, never mind.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 07:49:11 PM by Major Clanger »
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

July 28, 2016, 03:21:26 PM
Reply #118

Macca77

Lost 1-0 to Chelsea in USA last night, Fabregas was sent off for a terrible tackle on Klavan, reds in work are demanding Fabregas be banned for at least 5 games and the game should be replayed.

Oh and Klavan looks class, well better than Stones.

July 30, 2016, 04:30:33 AM
Reply #119

The Analog Kid

Their new keeper is out for 2-3 months with a broken hand.