May 23, 2018, 10:40:41 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 125353 times)

April 26, 2018, 07:23:11 PM
Reply #2325

MmmBlueRamirez

He is, and they will continue to tell us all this at every opportunity, well until he fucks off to Madrid in a year or 2

<burns Salah shirt>
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

April 26, 2018, 10:57:14 PM
Reply #2326

MmmBlueRamirez

Victim mode cranked up to 11 today. Yes it’s bad what happened but it’s not an unfamiliar occurrence in football is it.

It’s overshadowing a great victory.

Maybe they’re attempting to get Roma fans banned from, Er, Roma.

Paul Joyce:

Liverpool have taken the unprecedented step of requesting an extraordinary meeting with AS Roma, Uefa and Italian police in Rome tomorrow amid concerns over the safety of supporters at next week’s Champions League second leg.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

April 26, 2018, 11:05:13 PM
Reply #2327

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Paul Joyce:

Liverpool have taken the unprecedented step of requesting an extraordinary meeting with AS Roma, Uefa and Italian police in Rome tomorrow amid concerns over the safety of supporters at next week’s Champions League second leg.

You couldn't make it up could you? Mouth breathing, self entitled, hypocritical cunts that they are
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 26, 2018, 11:11:44 PM
Reply #2328

Ross

European footballs worst fans will be looking for trouble next week and the Roma fans wont be shy in holding back.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 26, 2018, 11:29:53 PM
Reply #2329

Cereal Killer

If they're that worried, they could like, not go?

April 26, 2018, 11:32:45 PM
Reply #2330

Alanvideo

Imagine the fume if Roma fans throw bottles ,bricks and flares at their bus.
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 26, 2018, 11:41:24 PM
Reply #2331

Gash

Global Moderator
Imagine the fume if Roma fans throw bottles ,bricks and flares at their bus.

I'll be fuming if they don't!

April 27, 2018, 01:51:48 AM
Reply #2332

TheTone

A hopeful prediction of the future:

Salah to get a hamstring injury before the final

It will be Ronaldo who gets injured  :headbang:

April 27, 2018, 02:36:11 AM
Reply #2333

Macca77

Paul Joyce:

Ridiculous isnt it

April 27, 2018, 07:17:18 PM
Reply #2334

Macca77

April 28, 2018, 04:51:57 AM
Reply #2335

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

April 28, 2018, 04:45:15 PM
Reply #2336

Toffee1

They say that they are not bothered with us but yet we get pieces like this.

https://rushthekop.com/2018/04/28/liverpool-alexander-arnold-champions-league-stat-humiliates-everton/

Your team is on the verge of making the final, playing some of the most exciting football seen this season but yet, you can't help proving what wankers you are.

Maybe someone should educate him that because of their fans, Everton, were denied the opportunity in the eighties to play in the real European Cup competition. A competition that was exclusively for each countries champions and not teams that finish in the top 4.

Maybe should not have posted this as I am not in the best of moods, but things like this just adds more credence to my theory, that a large number of them are just the scum of the earth.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 04:50:31 PM by Toffee1 »

April 28, 2018, 05:06:17 PM
Reply #2337

Gash

Global Moderator
They say that they are not bothered with us but yet we get pieces like this.

https://rushthekop.com/2018/04/28/liverpool-alexander-arnold-champions-league-stat-humiliates-everton/

Your team is on the verge of making the final, playing some of the most exciting football seen this season but yet, you can't help proving what wankers you are.

Maybe someone should educate him that because of their fans, Everton, were denied the opportunity in the eighties to play in the real European Cup competition. A competition that was exclusively for each countries champions and not teams that finish in the top 4.

Maybe should not have posted this as I am not in the best of moods, but things like this just adds more credence to my theory, that a large number of them are just the scum of the earth.

Generally it's just a really badly written and researched article, if the lad has ideas of becoming a journalist he's got a long way to go. The second sentence doesn't even make sense, he can't spell "toffies" correctly and if we're splitting hairs, we made 10 appearances in Europe this year not 9. I gave up reading after that.

In fact, according to his profile he's a "Journalism graduate", I'm not sure what that says about Northumbria University?
Russell Hughes
I'm a Journalism graduate from Northumbria University with a first class degree and for my sins I've just done my masters in International Politics, Global Justice and Ethics.

April 28, 2018, 05:12:34 PM
Reply #2338

Toffee1

Generally it's just a really badly written and researched article, if the lad has ideas of becoming a journalist he's got a long way to go. The second sentence doesn't even make sense, he can't spell "toffies" correctly and if we're splitting hairs, we made 10 appearances in Europe this year not 9. I gave up reading after that.

In fact, according to his profile he's a "Journalism graduate", I'm not sure what that says about Northumbria University?

Normally, don't rise to the crap that they write/say about us but as I posted, I am in a particularly bad mood today. If I had read this in the sensible way that you have and not just reacted, I would have realised how bad it is.

April 28, 2018, 06:33:34 PM
Reply #2339

velimski

Think he might want to consider a change of career.