September 22, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 179415 times)

August 14, 2018, 03:59:13 AM
Reply #3360

Toffee1

:snigger:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fc-refer-mo-salah-15025789

They will no doubt come up smelling of roses as the media will praise them for their responsible actions and Salah will be portrayed as a man who will accept any punishment that is given to him and who will never do something like this again. It will then be brushed under the carpet like the picture(s) of him with dubious people.

August 14, 2018, 04:30:19 AM
Reply #3361

Gash

Global Moderator
He's starting to get a bit of a reputation for ignoring fans, he's got previous for this hasn't he, or am I thinking of someone else?

August 14, 2018, 05:42:19 AM
Reply #3362

Alanvideo

He's starting to get a bit of a reputation for ignoring fans, he's got previous for this hasn't he, or am I thinking of someone else?
..................you can't expect the Prince of Egypt to acknowledge ordinary people.
I bet he doesn't drive away from the match again ,he'll be whisked away by cherubims and seraphims.  :woohoo:
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 14, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
Reply #3363

AllyBlue14

I've been telling them to blame it on Sergio Ramos

August 14, 2018, 04:05:37 PM
Reply #3364

Toffee1

I've been telling them to blame it on Sergio Ramos

One of them will probably go down this route, his damaged shoulder (which by a miracle is still attached after what Ramos did) was aching from turning the steering wheel and he was calling for a cab to take him home.

August 14, 2018, 04:12:45 PM
Reply #3365

Ramjam

One of them will probably go down this route, his damaged shoulder (which by a miracle is still attached after what Ramos did) was aching from turning the steering wheel and he was calling for a cab to take him home.
He was calling the police to make a harassment complaint against the kids
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 14, 2018, 04:42:39 PM
Reply #3366

Smingers

They will no doubt come up smelling of roses as the media will praise them for their responsible actions and Salah will be portrayed as a man who will accept any punishment that is given to him and who will never do something like this again. It will then be brushed under the carpet like the picture(s) of him with dubious people.

Did I miss something here? What dubious people?

August 14, 2018, 04:48:22 PM
Reply #3367

Toffee1

August 14, 2018, 05:12:19 PM
Reply #3368

Bluedylan

It's not that bad, to be fair. It looks a bit desperate of us clinging to this sort of stuff to criticise him/them.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 14, 2018, 05:33:04 PM
Reply #3369

Ramjam

It's not that bad, to be fair. It looks a bit desperate of us clinging to this sort of stuff to criticise him/them.
To be fair they stick the boot into us at every opportunity
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 14, 2018, 05:38:55 PM
Reply #3370

Bluedylan

To be fair they stick the boot into us at every opportunity

Fuck em. Let them crack on with their thing, and ignore them wherever possible. Some on here seem to watch every Liverpool game, and agonise about them. Makes for a happier life just to ignore em.

Let's be honest, from a purely footballing perspective, we've got absolutely nothing to criticise them for at the minute. So I just don't see the point.

August 14, 2018, 05:41:37 PM
Reply #3371

Toffee1

Fuck em. Let them crack on with their thing, and ignore them wherever possible. Some on here seem to watch every Liverpool game, and agonise about them. Makes for a happier life just to ignore em.

Let's be honest, from a purely footballing perspective, we've got absolutely nothing to criticise them for at the minute. So I just don't see the point.

Why don't you suggest the thread be closed then? Or maybe take your own advice and ignore what people post in this thread.

August 14, 2018, 05:44:02 PM
Reply #3372

Bluedylan

Why don't you suggest the thread be closed then? Or maybe take your own advice and ignore what people post in this thread.

Why would anyone want the thread closed? Weird thing to say. People can post what they like. I haven't told anyone to stop talking or be quiet have I? I'll still give my opinion, ta very much, just as you are free to.

August 14, 2018, 05:55:32 PM
Reply #3373

Toffee1

Why would anyone want the thread closed? Weird thing to say. People can post what they like. I haven't told anyone to stop talking or be quiet have I? I'll still give my opinion, ta very much, just as you are free to.

Ignore me mate, have only had a a couple of hours sleep and have taken your post out of context.

Note to self read things properly and look at the bigger picture before posting.

August 15, 2018, 01:20:08 AM
Reply #3374

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber