October 14, 2019, 11:24:10 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 334735 times)

February 21, 2019, 11:51:23 PM
Reply #3931

Macca77

It's his 3rd fine apparently, fines really work don't they

February 22, 2019, 12:07:58 AM
Reply #3932

Ross

Apparently the police said “thankfully the burglars didn’t get away with any winners medals”..
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 22, 2019, 12:22:17 AM
Reply #3933

Deano Blue Boy

True this ....but better his empty house than a family's who barely makes ends meet and can't afford to replace everything.

He would be insured anyway, but it doesn't replace your feel of safety and privacy.

I don't know if he has kids, but if he does they won't be sleeping well or feel secure.

February 22, 2019, 01:34:43 AM
Reply #3934

Alanvideo

He would be insured anyway, but it doesn't replace your feel of safety and privacy.

I don't know if he has kids, but if he does they won't be sleeping well or feel secure.
...................dead right. I wouldn't wish burglary on anyone ,not even a redshite. It's a horrible feeling as I know only too well.
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 22, 2019, 03:46:14 PM
Reply #3935

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

He might of been insured but they won’t pay up if he didn’t conform to whatever spec he filled in on his application form, I.e was alarm set ? Were there window locks in place ? We’re all doors fitted with mortice lock and deadbolt ? Had he specified individual items of high value, i.e watches ? If he fails any of these points they will say tough !

February 23, 2019, 05:19:57 PM
Reply #3936

everton15

Richarlison triple salco 90th min in the box against them, never a penalty but the ref gives it even though his line of sight is blocked by another Everton player. Siggy steps up and misses the pen as Allison makes a world class save only to push the ball into the path of Tom Davies who miss kicks it of his new shin pads and it bobbles over the line by one centimetre as VVD clears it the ref awards the goal when his watch is alerted that the ball had crossed the line. Liverpool re start then full time whistle is blown. Klopp goes all Kopite and gets sent off. Media have a field day.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

or van perfect clears off the line in gladwys st end on 95th minute - and his clearance clearly hits richarleson on the outstretched hand  - unsighted by the linseman-ie the same linseman at millwall fc - and unseen by the ref as his vision is obscured by salah trying to defend in his own box -the ball bounces off the crossbar and then hits salah on the back of his head as he is falling down - salah forgets he is on his own penalty area temporarily -and the ball just goes over the line by the thinnest of margins with the ball virtually touching the line - as revealed by the refs watch -  klopp faints on the touchline - one nil thank you get the Guinness in plz :badum:

February 24, 2019, 06:04:50 PM
Reply #3937

Macca77

February 24, 2019, 06:06:29 PM
Reply #3938

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

February 24, 2019, 06:13:03 PM
Reply #3939

ally2

They're right. This is our cup final. We've got nothing else. So bad it's got to this but got to suck it up and wait to come good some day.

February 24, 2019, 06:24:06 PM
Reply #3940

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

February 24, 2019, 06:33:59 PM
Reply #3941

Macca77

Didn't he leg it onto the pitch when they beat us, but it's our cup final though eh!?

February 24, 2019, 06:36:25 PM
Reply #3942

Gash

Global Moderator
Didn't he leg it onto the pitch when they beat us, but it's our cup final though eh!?

And who can forget the scenes when they won the Norwich Cup.

February 24, 2019, 07:15:06 PM
Reply #3943

Tinga

Hope they fucking smashed today, cunts.

February 25, 2019, 03:40:16 AM
Reply #3944

Simon Paul

Administrator
He's blaming the United injuries for disrupting the flow of the game which then stopped them from winning.