September 17, 2019, 03:14:36 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 324153 times)

June 03, 2019, 12:15:54 AM
Reply #4455

WeimaranerBlues

Fixtures out in 11 days , so this will run for a week and then the wankfest of going for the league and it's definitely their year will begin all over again.

June 03, 2019, 12:20:26 AM
Reply #4456

TheTone

been stuck on the golf channel, radio nearly got me this morning on the way to the course but I managed to jib it off just before the sports news came on

June 03, 2019, 12:21:49 AM
Reply #4457

Macca77

Just ignore it.

I haven’t gone near twitter or sky sports news today.

They’ll forget it within a few days.

Oh I am doing, logged off twitter on Friday, not been back on it since. Was on the bastard news earlier though. Jealous as fuck

June 03, 2019, 01:49:06 AM
Reply #4458

sam of the south

Incredibly bitter about all of this largely because the fuckers deserved to win it. Fucking hate the before and after of it all, this is were we should be. I'm hoping against hope that one day we will do a Man City and go screaming past these

Not a chance this will ever happen since FFP came in.

Indeed, it’s because of PSG and City that ushered the dawn of FFP, so that there wouldn’t be any more challengers to the established elite.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 03, 2019, 04:06:12 AM
Reply #4459

Cereal Killer

June 03, 2019, 04:15:10 AM
Reply #4460

MarcusFenix

Highest gross and nett spend to never have won the PL
You are my Everton, my only Everton, you make me happy when skies are grey

June 03, 2019, 12:24:36 PM
Reply #4461

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Quote from Klopp- BBC Website

"I don't know exactly how many people live in Liverpool but it does not look like there is a lot of space for fans of other clubs," he told LFC TV.

"It is incredible. If you are a young kid, which do you support? There are not a lot of opportunities or options other than Liverpool. You see in the eyes how much it means. It is really intense."

On a par with Rafas “little club” statement.

June 03, 2019, 02:05:24 PM
Reply #4462

Macca77

In work for less than 5 mins and called bitter twice by non match going not arsed about footy reds.

June 03, 2019, 02:17:34 PM
Reply #4463

Ramjam

In work for less than 5 mins and called bitter twice by non match going not arsed about footy reds.
It’s sickening isn’t it, I’m coping it in Australia from dickheads who support them just because they live in a suburb of Sydney called Liverpool and they could barely tell you what colour they play in and couldn’t name you anymore than 4 players on their team. Fucking halfwits the lot of em

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 03, 2019, 03:28:36 PM
Reply #4464

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
BBC breakfast talking about Britain's got Talent. They even mentioned that the old bugger who won, (me Grandad can sing better) was wearing red just like Liverpool!!!!!
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

June 03, 2019, 03:37:19 PM
Reply #4465

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
BBC breakfast talking about Britain's got Talent. They even mentioned that the old bugger who won, (me Grandad can sing better) was wearing red just like Liverpool!!!!!

It is this continual 'falling over themselves' to mention them or link to them in the media that makes me switch off. I have thought this for a long time but the standard of people that are employed in the media has never been poorer.

Had to tell another so-called Liverpool fan this morning that they are not the pride of Europe as they lost that right after Heysel - got the usual  'bitter' comment.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 04:47:05 PM by Toffee1 »

June 03, 2019, 04:31:51 PM
Reply #4466

BlueBeagle

Quote from Klopp- BBC Website

"I don't know exactly how many people live in Liverpool but it does not look like there is a lot of space for fans of other clubs," he told LFC TV.

"It is incredible. If you are a young kid, which do you support? There are not a lot of opportunities or options other than Liverpool. You see in the eyes how much it means. It is really intense."

On a par with Rafas “little club” statement.

Let's be honest, if you're a kid and your old man isn't into his footy, who are you likely to start supporting in all honesty?

Liverpool have won 2 European cups, 2 FA cups, 3 League cups, 2 UEFA Super cups and a UEFA cup, since we last beat them at Anfield.

Let that sink in for a minute and then tell me who you'd choose to support.

June 03, 2019, 04:39:29 PM
Reply #4467

Shogun

Administrator
Let's be honest, if you're a kid and your old man isn't into his footy, who are you likely to start supporting in all honesty?

Liverpool have won 2 European cups, 2 FA cups, 3 League cups, 2 UEFA Super cups and a UEFA cup, since we last beat them at Anfield.

Let that sink in for a minute and then tell me who you'd choose to support.

Everton

June 03, 2019, 04:56:04 PM
Reply #4468

BlueBeagle

June 03, 2019, 05:03:17 PM
Reply #4469

Macca77

Them having a couple of decent seasons and now wining something will attract many many more fans, daft but true. Seen it all weekend, the city was chocka with glory hunters from all over the country.