October 17, 2019, 12:57:48 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 335481 times)

July 22, 2019, 04:58:22 PM
Reply #4545

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck me they are sad bastards
Simply simply lovely

July 22, 2019, 05:58:32 PM
Reply #4546

Gash

Global Moderator
Fuck all wrong with that, decent challenge on a Sunday morning.

July 22, 2019, 06:08:39 PM
Reply #4547

Shogun

Administrator
Always more important when its them.

I'm sure Heitinga got sent off for us in pre-season but can't remember what for?

July 22, 2019, 06:23:57 PM
Reply #4548

Macca77

July 22, 2019, 08:19:18 PM
Reply #4549

KoemansNumberTens

Think my favourite tweet is ďthe world awaitsĒ 1. Iíd imagine a good 95% of the world have no knowledge this incident occurred. Iíd imagine 99.9999% couldnít name the 2 players involved (I canít and Iíve seen it and read about it today)
The world doesnít give the square route of a fuck about it no matter how important Liverpool fans think their club is

Maybe Seville will get some T-shirtís printed like Liverpool did for Suarez

July 22, 2019, 08:51:23 PM
Reply #4550

sirblue57

I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

July 23, 2019, 01:05:01 AM
Reply #4551

Smithers

I actually wrote a complaint to BBC Sport about their reporting of a Friday night game, Everton v Burnley, in May. I took note of the reporter and his shitty underhanded snipes at Everton (as well as snipes over Silva for seeing a season out with the same team). He also commented on how it was a weird game to have on a Friday night, presumably because it wasn't a blockbuster game.
I then realised that the reporter's name was Tom Rostance, who had a knack for completely creaming his kecks over every Liverpool game he did live text for. Even during their more boring games, he'd put it on thick. He even reported from the Pogue Mahone on the final day of the season talking about the amazing atmosphere in the city centre (no similar reports were provided for City and a pub in Manchester, I noticed). So I complained as impartially as I could about it.
In the feedback from the beeb over my complaint, I was assured that Tom stays impartial and tries to make reporting entertaining, throwing me a few table scraps of quotes in the past where he's been 'nice' about Everton.

Well! Guess who's just been on Radio Merseyside reporting live from Liverpool's pre season camp?

I know it's been mentioned on here before by someone else that Tom Rostance was an abominable little shitrat, and a closet red, so I don't know why I was so annoyed by that. But I was. It's quite underhanded, but to me this type of reporting keeps teams like us down and improves Liverpool's stock in the eyes of a neutral reader. Boils my piss.

Have a nice night everyone

July 23, 2019, 01:50:50 AM
Reply #4552

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

July 23, 2019, 03:25:12 AM
Reply #4553

stirlingblue

Itís a bad challenge, and silly to do in a friendly. Anybody else and that would be it, you might get a text from your mate saying what a bad challenge it is, then itís done.

Why do they have to make everything the most dramatic thing ever?

July 23, 2019, 03:36:39 AM
Reply #4554

gizzblue

Itís a bad challenge, and silly to do in a friendly. Anybody else and that would be it, you might get a text from your mate saying what a bad challenge it is, then itís done.

Why do they have to make everything the most dramatic thing ever?

I bet there is already a petition to ban the culprit from footy for 50 years for daring to foul a redshite
Born not made a blue .

July 23, 2019, 05:03:47 PM
Reply #4555

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
How are they going to cope now Fekir has signed for Betis?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 23, 2019, 05:39:58 PM
Reply #4556

formerKHL

How are they going to cope now Fekir has signed for Betis?

the absolute fekir...

July 23, 2019, 06:52:43 PM
Reply #4557

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Oh dear

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1156572/liverpool-news-fans-troll-everton-champions-league

Not sure whats worse, the fact that a paper printed this story anyways or the fact that its not even real!
Simply simply lovely

July 24, 2019, 12:05:44 AM
Reply #4558

gizzblue

Oh dear

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1156572/liverpool-news-fans-troll-everton-champions-league

Not sure whats worse, the fact that a paper printed this story anyways or the fact that its not even real!

The fact most the shite idiots don't know it's not real because they have never been near the city . lolol
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 12:22:41 AM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

July 24, 2019, 12:09:55 AM
Reply #4559

KoemansNumberTens

Oh dear

So itís not even a real sign. Itís literally a story about nothing.