July 23, 2017, 05:55:13 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 48417 times)

January 10, 2017, 03:48:26 AM
Reply #495

Ross

Ashley Williams has a brilliant publicist.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 10, 2017, 07:02:05 AM
Reply #496

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Ashley Williams has a brilliant publicist.

He's been nowhere near as bad as some on here are making out - although I agree he is a surprise inclusion here
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 16, 2017, 12:22:08 AM
Reply #497

Macca77

About 10 full kit wankers walked into my local about 5 mins before their game started, grown men in full kits, scarves as well, they sat together, all had 1 pint during the game then fucked off seconds after the game, we couldn't stop looking at them, it was fascinating

January 16, 2017, 01:10:40 AM
Reply #498

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Forgot to share this last week.

I saw my first full kit wanker last weekend, outside of an actual game of football.

He was in a group of three, walking around a park in full Liverpool home kit, including socks.

He had his name on the back and the number 66, which I assumed was the year of his birth. He looked about 50.

IN BIRMINGHAM.

January 16, 2017, 01:34:14 AM
Reply #499

Ross

Forgot to share this last week.

I saw my first full kit wanker last weekend, outside of an actual game of football.

He was in a group of three, walking around a park in full Liverpool home kit, including socks.

He had his name on the back and the number 66, which I assumed was the year of his birth. He looked about 50.

IN BIRMINGHAM.

I'm stunned it took you so long to see this sort of crazy. I lived in Birmingham for years and it was clear that the sane to mental ratio was heavily weighted in one direction.

I just put it down to lead pipes and Tory councils.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 16, 2017, 02:22:22 AM
Reply #500

Shogun

Administrator
Four matches without a win. Sunderland, Plymouth, Southampton, Man United.

The wheels are coming off.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 02:23:59 AM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 16, 2017, 07:09:17 AM
Reply #501

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Loads complaining about Martin Tyler's commentary today and want him taken off.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 16, 2017, 02:55:13 PM
Reply #502

Macca77

Loads complaining about Martin Tyler's commentary today and want him taken off.

The Echo is running a story about it

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sky-sports-commentator-martin-tyler-12458739

Welcome to our world you daft gobshites

January 16, 2017, 03:01:00 PM
Reply #503

Macca77

The comments though, fucking hell!

Tyler loves the shite, always has done, remember when we "let city win" at Goodison the other year to stop them from winning the league, some of the things he said during that game still anger me, he nearly accused of throwing the game
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 03:20:34 PM by Macca77 »

January 16, 2017, 03:31:52 PM
Reply #504

Toffee1

Tyler loves the shite, always has done, remember when we "let city win" at Goodison the other year to stop them from winning the league, some of the things he said during that game still anger me, he nearly accused of throwing the game

He and Gary Neville kept on saying how quiet Goodison was that day and if I remember correctly those of you who attended the game said it was not the case.

The comments were typical of some of their delusional fans and did make me wonder if the President Elect has some new Twitter followers?

January 16, 2017, 06:37:46 PM
Reply #505

Simon Paul

Administrator
Anyone see Henry saying to carragher "if you're an everton fan tonight, and I'm not sure if you are these days" on sky after the other game?

January 16, 2017, 07:56:42 PM
Reply #506

Ross

Anyone see Henry saying to carragher "if you're an everton fan tonight, and I'm not sure if you are these days" on sky after the other game?

Missed that but it sounded like Carraghers voice had gone after the match from shouting and cheering to much.

January 16, 2017, 09:45:02 PM
Reply #507

Macca77

Top 10 most valuable footballers in Europe,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38635387

Redshite in work is fuming because none of their players are in the list, in his opinion, Coutinhno, Henderson, Firmino and Lallana are all more valuable and worth more than the likes of Hazard, Ali, Kane, Pogba and Griezeman.

January 16, 2017, 10:40:29 PM
Reply #508

School of Science

Tyler's comments that day were nothing less than scandalous, still haven't forgiven the bias prick. We actually lost 3-2 to the champions elect and Ross scored a worldie.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 16, 2017, 10:53:01 PM
Reply #509

Macca77

Tyler's comments that day were nothing less than scandalous, still haven't forgiven the bias prick. We actually lost 3-2 to the champions elect and Ross scored a worldie.

Neville was just as bad, describing Goodison as a morgue during the game, it was fucking bouncing where I was sat