December 13, 2017, 03:56:52 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 74651 times)

gizzblue and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 07, 2016, 08:12:07 PM
Reply #75

Shogun

Administrator
The lad has absolutely no end product.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 08, 2016, 01:39:33 AM
Reply #76

Ross

The lad has absolutely no end product.

So he is the new Sterling after all?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 08, 2016, 01:53:50 AM
Reply #77

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
So he is the new Sterling after all?

16M for Ibe. 49m for sterling. That makes him a third sterling or 33 cent
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 08, 2016, 05:23:24 PM
Reply #78

Macca77

Klopp given a new improved 6 year contract

Pardew mark 2

July 09, 2016, 03:01:17 AM
Reply #79

School of Science

Klopp given a new improved 6 year contract

Pardew mark 2

Red friend in work says 7.5m a year, a lot to pay up even for soft arse Liverpool that, if it all goes Tits up.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 09, 2016, 03:08:43 AM
Reply #80

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 09, 2016, 03:09:44 AM
Reply #81

Bluedylan

This thread is 6 pages long. Before that I'm not even sure we had an RS thread for a good while.

The RAWK thread on us is 643 pages long and tends to grow by a page a day roughly, and apparently we're obsessed with them.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 09, 2016, 03:12:05 AM
Reply #82

bacon sarnie

Had forgotten about this shower.......

July 09, 2016, 03:15:24 AM
Reply #83

Gash

Global Moderator
This thread is 6 pages long. Before that I'm not even sure we had an RS thread for a good while.

The RAWK thread on us is 643 pages long and tends to grow by a page a day roughly, and apparently we're obsessed with them.

I said that to an RS mate once when he called me a bitter or some such other tag they give us, you call us bitter and obsessed but you lot are every bit as bad, possibly worse with us and with Man Utd, he did agree with me.

This threads been going early two months as well and I'm pretty sure RAWK has more replies per page than us too. Maybe it's just because it's the close season there hasn't been much for us to laugh at them for?

July 09, 2016, 03:37:13 AM
Reply #84

Shogun

Administrator
They won 1-0 against Tranmere tonight. Set off Pyro and did a pitch invasion.

The weapons.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 09, 2016, 06:07:27 AM
Reply #85

Ross

I said that to an RS mate once when he called me a bitter or some such other tag they give us, you call us bitter and obsessed but you lot are every bit as bad, possibly worse with us and with Man Utd, he did agree with me.

This threads been going early two months as well and I'm pretty sure RAWK has more replies per page than us too. Maybe it's just because it's the close season there hasn't been much for us to laugh at them for?

Now let's not pretend it's the first dedicated RS thread on here Gash. There's been at least 1 other I started that got locked, nothing wrong with taking the piss out of our nearest and dearest.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 09, 2016, 06:40:56 AM
Reply #86

Gash

Global Moderator
Now let's not pretend it's the first dedicated RS thread on here Gash.

I never said it was Ross.

nothing wrong with taking the piss out of our nearest and dearest.

I never said there was Ross.

July 14, 2016, 10:08:18 PM
Reply #87

Macca77

One of the lads in work is buzzing because they're unbeaten in pre-season so far, actually said and I shit you not, that "this will be our year"

Him "See the mighty redmen won again last, 5-0"

Me "You were playing Fleetwood mate"

Him "Not the point, tough opponents and we brushed them aside with ease, two games unbeaten, Klopps redmen on the march"

Me "Tranmere & Fleetwood"

Him "Its ours this year, all you bluenoses will be crying soon"

Me "Sound mate"

July 14, 2016, 10:11:00 PM
Reply #88

Macca77

Oh and their new player who scored last night (he didn't know his name!) is well better than Barkley.

July 14, 2016, 10:25:17 PM
Reply #89

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
One of the lads in work is buzzing because they're unbeaten in pre-season so far, actually said and I shit you not, that "this will be our year"

Him "See the mighty redmen won again last, 5-0"

Me "You were playing Fleetwood mate"

Him "Not the point, tough opponents and we brushed them aside with ease, two games unbeaten, Klopps redmen on the march"

Me "Tranmere & Fleetwood"

Him "Its ours this year, all you bluenoses will be crying soon"

Me "Sound mate"

See, I wouldnt have replied to the first comment

Simply simply lovely