October 24, 2017, 02:08:43 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 67254 times)

July 14, 2016, 10:37:32 PM
Reply #90

Macca77

I'm weak, I could've carried on after the crying comment but I was afraid he would call me bitter again

July 14, 2016, 11:59:06 PM
Reply #91

Shogun

Administrator
Oh and their new player who scored last night (he didn't know his name!) is well better than Barkley.

Lovely dive from him for their their penalty.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 15, 2016, 01:11:16 AM
Reply #92

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Surprised they sold Skertel. they not blessed with decent CB's and he was pretty decent. A terrible snide but a good player.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 15, 2016, 01:24:57 AM
Reply #93

Bluedylan

Awful player, and has been for years.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

July 15, 2016, 01:54:09 AM
Reply #94

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Great own goal scorer to be fair.

July 15, 2016, 03:22:19 AM
Reply #95

Ross

Surprised they sold Skertel. they not blessed with decent CB's and he was pretty decent. A terrible snide but a good player.

Yeah you'd imagine Toure is going/gone so it leaves them very light in that area for experience.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 15, 2016, 04:08:21 AM
Reply #96

bacon sarnie

Ballotelli. Cracks me up he's still on the books......

Benteke as well.

July 15, 2016, 04:36:30 AM
Reply #97

Gash

Global Moderator
Ballotelli. Cracks me up he's still on the books......

Jurgen Rodgers has already said that he needs to find another club. The gossip columns reckon Brendan Klopp might be after him at Celtic which would get the Celtic fans frothing at the mouth but would be a massive fall from grace for Balotelli.

July 15, 2016, 05:34:51 AM
Reply #98

The Analog Kid

Fuck Liverpool. Bigged up by the media every year, only to let their fans, the media and themselves down, every year. Absolute clowns, keep it up.

July 15, 2016, 06:27:27 AM
Reply #99

bluestevie

One of the lads in work is buzzing because they're unbeaten in pre-season so far, actually said and I shit you not, that "this will be our year"

Him "See the mighty redmen won again last, 5-0"

Me "You were playing Fleetwood mate"

Him "Not the point, tough opponents and we brushed them aside with ease, two games unbeaten, Klopps redmen on the march"

Me "Tranmere & Fleetwood"

Him "Its ours this year, all you bluenoses will be crying soon"

Me "Sound mate"

Sounds like that Kloppmanator fella on Twitter, that guys a hoot especially when he does polls that don't go his way
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

July 15, 2016, 06:34:10 PM
Reply #100

Macca77

Sky Sports continue their love fest, today's poll on the website is who do you think Liverpool should sign

July 16, 2016, 04:08:32 AM
Reply #101

74Blue

Sky Sports continue their love fest, today's poll on the website is who do you think Liverpool should sign

Lets fucking bombard it with votes for Arouna Kone for £25m!

July 16, 2016, 07:52:13 AM
Reply #102

bacon sarnie

Jurgen Rodgers has already said that he needs to find another club. The gossip columns reckon Brendan Klopp might be after him at Celtic which would get the Celtic fans frothing at the mouth but would be a massive fall from grace for Balotelli.

Off to China for 16 mil they say. Kloppgers may take Benteke to Celtic like.

July 16, 2016, 04:19:24 PM
Reply #103

Hannibal Lecter

So I suppose a lot of tailors has closed shop by now then.
Jönköpings Södra IF

July 19, 2016, 08:09:39 PM
Reply #104

bacon sarnie

'The Reds will try to rustle up some cash by selling Lucas Leiva, Lazar Markovic, Tiago Ilori, Mario Balotelli, Christian Benteke and Adam Bogdan, the last of whom could be on his way to Wigan. “It makes no sense to stay in the squad when you don’t have an opportunity to play,” said Jürgen Klopp of this spurned sixsome. “When there’s no chance to play, it makes absolutely no sense.” Unfortunately for the German the players involved may have accountants with an alternative view.' Guardian

Good swap for Winaljdum.