December 17, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 212913 times)

May 19, 2016, 05:32:29 AM
Read 212913 times

Ross

Always worth a poke at them lot but tonight spare a thought for the Ritalin Kid's mar and dar.  They're in for an awful summer... We'll maybe at least until the start of June...and then the chant start's again "gona win de league..gona win de league...it's our year..."

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 19, 2016, 05:55:52 AM
Reply #1

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 19, 2016, 06:06:49 AM
Reply #2

Ross

« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 06:07:17 AM by Ross »

May 19, 2016, 04:31:01 PM
Reply #3

Ross

Without missing a beat or any sense of irony comes the immortal words "next season....."

May 19, 2016, 04:36:04 PM
Reply #4

Ross

May 19, 2016, 08:07:24 PM
Reply #5

Ross

I don't fully go along with this conspiracy plot there's plenty of papers covered the trouble, just google it. It's not been headline news everywhere but that's due to editorial preference rather than concerns over any kind backlash.

Anyway what's interesting is this is their second game in this competition they've had hooligans rioting. UEFA charged them for violent fan behaviour after the Utd matches and now this. Surely they should be looking at quiet a severe punishment given their previous history for crowd trouble?

May 20, 2016, 07:39:26 PM
Reply #6

Ross

Can see this thread reaching a 1000 pages

@Shogun will have it closed done before it gets to 100!

May 27, 2016, 07:06:07 PM
Reply #7

Ross

Looks like they might just have another graduate coming through from their academy.

Sadio Mane being linked in a few papers.

July 07, 2016, 06:06:51 PM
Reply #8

Ross

Klopp getting a contract extension after only 6 months in charge.

The cynic in me wonders whether they're feeling inferior what with the media focussing on Utd, City and Chelsea's new managers.

July 08, 2016, 01:39:33 AM
Reply #9

Ross

The lad has absolutely no end product.

So he is the new Sterling after all?

July 09, 2016, 06:07:27 AM
Reply #10

Ross

I said that to an RS mate once when he called me a bitter or some such other tag they give us, you call us bitter and obsessed but you lot are every bit as bad, possibly worse with us and with Man Utd, he did agree with me.

This threads been going early two months as well and I'm pretty sure RAWK has more replies per page than us too. Maybe it's just because it's the close season there hasn't been much for us to laugh at them for?

Now let's not pretend it's the first dedicated RS thread on here Gash. There's been at least 1 other I started that got locked, nothing wrong with taking the piss out of our nearest and dearest.

July 15, 2016, 03:22:19 AM
Reply #11

Ross

Surprised they sold Skertel. they not blessed with decent CB's and he was pretty decent. A terrible snide but a good player.

Yeah you'd imagine Toure is going/gone so it leaves them very light in that area for experience.

July 26, 2016, 07:26:31 PM
Reply #12

Ross

Sakho's been a naughty boy and Kloops sent him home from their US tour.

July 26, 2016, 08:48:51 PM
Reply #13

Ross

Given that overt racism isn't that bad over there you have to worry about what he must have done.

Racism?

August 25, 2016, 07:08:31 PM
Reply #14

Ross

Sounds like there's trouble brewing in Mordor.

"World Class" Studgie doesn't like his position he's playing in and "Best defender in the league" Sakho is being shown the door.