December 14, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 211429 times)

January 29, 2017, 04:02:10 AM
Reply #660

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Having a lengthy discussion with a couple of redshites in my local, they're terrified that we will finish above them

Keep stirring boyo
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 29, 2017, 08:45:48 AM
Reply #661

Ramjam

Has anyone listened to Klopp the Clown on the BBC? That wanker is under some incredible pressure, he's talking in fucking riddles and can't stand still
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 29, 2017, 06:23:26 PM
Reply #662

Alanvideo

Apparently the shite are sending a private jet for Mane. Any chance of Gueye being offered a lift ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 29, 2017, 06:48:18 PM
Reply #663

Simon Paul

Administrator
Apparently the shite are sending a private jet for Mane. Any chance of Gueye being offered a lift ?

they probably will be on the same flight - but LFC will claim *they* sent it and paid for it, despite it being chartered by both clubs (and probably a few others if there's players there who need bringing home)

January 29, 2017, 08:36:56 PM
Reply #664

velimski

Not the greatest week for Sadio Mane. Out of 3 competitions in the space of 4 days.

January 30, 2017, 07:19:05 PM
Reply #665

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone know if he gave his team mate Gana a lift ?

January 30, 2017, 07:31:24 PM
Reply #666

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They probably didn't want to be near him given he lost the tournament for them.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 30, 2017, 07:37:49 PM
Reply #667

Ross

Shows how desperate they've become in his absence really.

We on the other hand have obviously flourished without Gana and I wouldn't be surprised to see him have a few days holiday and get some much needed rest before the run in starts.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 30, 2017, 07:41:23 PM
Reply #668

Bluedylan

Can't blame them really, can you, given how abject they've been and how big a game Chelsea is?

It'll be a massive ask for the player to jump back into a big Prem game, for a team low on confidence, having spent the last month in a totally different climate, and having experienced quite a bit of emotional trauma in the last few days.

Not sure it's the wisest move from a managerial POV.

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 30, 2017, 07:45:35 PM
Reply #669

Lxxx

Can't blame them really, can you, given how abject they've been and how big a game Chelsea is?

It'll be a massive ask for the player to jump back into a big Prem game, for a team low on confidence, having spent the last month in a totally different climate, and having experienced quite a bit of emotional trauma in the last few days.

Not sure it's the wisest move from a managerial POV.

Desperate people do desperate things.

January 30, 2017, 07:46:57 PM
Reply #670

Macca77

But they all told us that they're not a one man team

Rushing him back like this would suggest otherwise.

January 30, 2017, 07:50:43 PM
Reply #671

Toddacelli

Shows how desperate they've become in his absence really.

We on the other hand have obviously flourished without Gana and I wouldn't be surprised to see him have a few days holiday and get some much needed rest before the run in starts.

Depends when his last game was I guess.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 30, 2017, 07:52:57 PM
Reply #672

ally2

They'll rush him back and he'll do his hamstring after 5 mins against Chelsea

January 30, 2017, 07:53:31 PM
Reply #673

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Depends when his last game was I guess.

Sat night - Extra time and pens

January 30, 2017, 08:05:51 PM
Reply #674

MmmblueBernard

The existence of this thread in the Everton forum is hanging on the finest thread i suspect. After all, it's another excuse to laugh at those loveable reds....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama