June 16, 2019, 08:34:51 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 290170 times)

May 14, 2019, 01:41:08 AM
Reply #225

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 14, 2019, 05:15:54 AM
Reply #226

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Every United fan I know wanted City to win the league. That speaks absolute volumes.

Same here. Don’t know a single fan who wanted them to win

May 20, 2019, 09:13:41 PM
Reply #227

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

June 01, 2019, 11:57:05 PM
Reply #228

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Think I'll lob a tenner on them to win, that should be enough to see Spurs over the line. :)

Can you make it a bit more, just to be sure? We’ll all cover you

June 02, 2019, 05:09:26 AM
Reply #229

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
They're getting nicked then aren't they so that'll be a fun conversation on Monday when they don't turn up for work

Yeah, but it won’t be their fault

June 03, 2019, 05:48:41 PM
Reply #230

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Quote from Klopp- BBC Website

"I don't know exactly how many people live in Liverpool but it does not look like there is a lot of space for fans of other clubs," he told LFC TV.

"It is incredible. If you are a young kid, which do you support? There are not a lot of opportunities or options other than Liverpool. You see in the eyes how much it means. It is really intense."

On a par with Rafas “little club” statement.

Fuck him.

June 03, 2019, 09:17:56 PM
Reply #231

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
All the ‘die hard’ Cardiff City and Newport County fans (ie when they’re winning/getting promoted) like this down here at the moment

June 05, 2019, 11:37:42 PM
Reply #232

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Reduced anti Islam tweets among Liverpool fans by 51% apparently. So just under half of them are still utter rats.

I’ve just made a similar comment on an RE teacher’s page as someone shared the news. Not even the first Muslim to play for a club in the city either.

June 06, 2019, 11:23:10 PM
Reply #233

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Not into all this 'love in' on twitter. Trying to meet both sides to sort thing out. I fucking hate them, i want to hate them, i dont want to be fucking pally with the cunts.

I’ve had to put a few in their place this week in school. Don’t usually agree with belittling kids in front of others but, well, you know.....Kopites.

June 13, 2019, 01:29:59 AM
Reply #234

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Totally triggered a RS mate of mine on FB. Literally the epitome of everything Gobshite.

Step 1 - I post a status about my 3 year old playing with his toys and calling the people Jordan Pickford, Gylfi Sigurddson and Bernard.

Step 2 - RS mate comes on and makes ‘witty’ comment about us never having won the European Cup

Step 3 - I counter with ‘European ban’ question

Step 4 - ‘Fake news. It was the actions of Juventus fans’ reply

Step 5 - ‘never your fault’ reply

Step 6 - Retort of ‘keep celebrating the highlight of your season drawing with us’. Id be depressed if my team only won 15 games

Step 7 - Counter with the positives of the season etc and  I’d be depressed if we’d blown a 9 point lead for the only trophy we’ve been desperate to win in 30 years

Step 8 - We were 25 points better off than last season and lost to the greatest side of all time.

And all that started because a RS couldn’t resist commenting on a post about a Blue and a happy father/son moment. But we are the obsessed ones? PMSL