February 23, 2019, 07:11:33 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 240183 times)

January 09, 2019, 01:48:19 AM
Reply #120

Ramjam

Letís not forget those goal lines that are painted too thick on the City goal lines

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 19, 2019, 03:54:05 PM
Reply #121

Ramjam

What ever happened to our Kopite friend on here, bigwoodenspoon?

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 19, 2019, 05:25:23 PM
Reply #122

Ramjam

Had a meltdown over Suarez then had another meltdown over "always the victim" and started using the old Hillsborough excuse and saying we were disrespecting the victims as has become their "go to" argument whenever anyone says always the victims even though it's quite clear it's got fuck all to do with Hillsborough. Think he got banned for a while, then allowed back on but has posted since said meltdown about four years ago. He was a decent lad for a while then seemed just completely lose the plot.
Ah ok, he did seem quite level headed but goes to show once you peel back the layers theyíre all the same

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 31, 2019, 03:59:56 PM
Reply #123

Ramjam

If Mina scores the derby winner in a couple of weeks time and he does that dance, Klopp can then blame it on the boogie

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 31, 2019, 04:02:46 PM
Reply #124

Ramjam

Blame it on the floodlight

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 05, 2019, 04:55:54 PM
Reply #125

Ramjam

Blamed the home support for blowing bubbles onto the pitch also the blowing bubbles song was off putting for his players

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 06, 2019, 06:02:40 AM
Reply #126

Ramjam

Richarlison triple salco 90th min in the box against them, never a penalty but the ref gives it even though his line of sight is blocked by another Everton player. Siggy steps up and misses the pen as Allison makes a world class save only to push the ball into the path of Tom Davies who miss kicks it of his new shin pads and it bobbles over the line by one centimetre as VVD clears it the ref awards the goal when his watch is alerted that the ball had crossed the line. Liverpool re start then full time whistle is blown. Klopp goes all Kopite and gets sent off. Media have a field day.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE