October 17, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 188991 times)

January 17, 2018, 07:38:50 PM
Reply #1740

ally2

Flanno. Oh dear, oh dear

January 17, 2018, 09:11:50 PM
Reply #1741

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Flanno. Oh dear, oh dear

Grabbed her by the throat, slammed her against a wall, kicked her twice whilst she was laying on the ground, Kopite behaviour at its best !

January 17, 2018, 09:32:52 PM
Reply #1742

Major Clanger

Grabbed her by the throat, slammed her against a wall, kicked her twice whilst she was laying on the ground, Kopite behaviour at its best !

I know drink-driving is potentially more dangerous but surely it can't be right that Flanno, who actually caused harm, was let off with less than half what Rooney was given.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

January 17, 2018, 10:23:22 PM
Reply #1743

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Should have been given at least the same as Rooney, GBH surely, at the very least assault and battery but what does it say about a girl who is subjected to that type of violence but then they kiss and make up ! Must have the intellect of an ironing board and a massive appetite for bling.

January 18, 2018, 02:11:23 AM
Reply #1744

Major Clanger

Should have been given at least the same as Rooney, GBH surely, at the very least assault and battery but what does it say about a girl who is subjected to that type of violence but then they kiss and make up ! Must have the intellect of an ironing board and a massive appetite for bling.

Or she could be just shit scared of him. Or she may have convinced herself that this is normal. Let's not blame the victim of assault if we can help it.

January 18, 2018, 02:14:59 AM
Reply #1745

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Rubbish that. A friend of mine was beaten daily by her boyfriend and she kept going back to him. A mix of being terrified to leave, denial and other emotional issues come into play here.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 18, 2018, 03:07:24 AM
Reply #1746

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Or she could be just shit scared of him. Or she may have convinced herself that this is normal. Let's not blame the victim of assault if we can help it.

A) if she’s shit scared of him she should bin him, what normal person continues in a relationship like that for the rest of their lives, he wouldn’t dare go near her if she got a restraining order.

B) if she thinks it’s normal, well, words fail me !

Not blaming her for being the victim, just don’t accept that she can’t walk away from it.

January 18, 2018, 03:10:04 AM
Reply #1747

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Rubbish that. A friend of mine was beaten daily by her boyfriend and she kept going back to him. A mix of being terrified to leave, denial and other emotional issues come into play here.

She should bin him and get a restraining order, doubt she would even need that as he wouldn’t dare to do anything to her.

January 18, 2018, 04:00:35 AM
Reply #1748

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
She should bin him and get a restraining order, doubt she would even need that as he wouldn’t dare to do anything to her.

Its not as easy as that
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 18, 2018, 04:04:23 AM
Reply #1749

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Escla has a point here. It's different when the victim is isolated or alone. When nobody knows for example or she tries to hide it. in this case it's out in the open. Everyone is watching him, people will support her should she chose to leave.
This is her chance to leave and she really should take it.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 18, 2018, 04:22:04 AM
Reply #1750

Major Clanger

Escla has a point here. It's different when the victim is isolated or alone. When nobody knows for example or she tries to hide it. in this case it's out in the open. Everyone is watching him, people will support her should she chose to leave.
This is her chance to leave and she really should take it.

You're right about the chance but the question is: how deep is she already in the vicious circle of emotional terror?

I doubt this is the first time he beat her up, so she might already have lost her judgment. From the fact she claimed her injuries weren't caused by him (a quite probably lie), I fear she has. And it's completely not her fault if she has.

Either way, to insinuate she's avoiding rocking the boat for money sounds wrong to me. Besides, she could probably sue a lot more money out of him if she wanted to.

January 18, 2018, 04:52:16 AM
Reply #1751

Alanvideo

I knew a girl once ,her husband used to give her a slap on a weekly basis . She said it was because he loved her and it was the only way he could show it. They are still married nearly 40 years later. Love is strange.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 18, 2018, 04:55:59 AM
Reply #1752

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You're right about the chance but the question is: how deep is she already in the vicious circle of emotional terror?

I doubt this is the first time he beat her up, so she might already have lost her judgment. From the fact she claimed her injuries weren't caused by him (a quite probably lie), I fear she has. And it's completely not her fault if she has.

Either way, to insinuate she's avoiding rocking the boat for money sounds wrong to me. Besides, she could probably sue a lot more money out of him if she wanted to.

A quite “probable” lie ? I think you will find that the video evidence showing him throttle her, throw her aagainst the Wall then kick her whilst on the ground would suggest that there is no probable about it.

January 18, 2018, 05:00:28 AM
Reply #1753

Major Clanger

A quite “probable” lie ? I think you will find that the video evidence showing him throttle her, throw her aagainst the Wall then kick her whilst on the ground would suggest that there is no probable about it.

I'm choosing my words very carefully.

January 18, 2018, 06:56:01 AM
Reply #1754

Jamokachi

Fuck me, I'd like to live in a world as easy as some of your are painting here.