November 15, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 200965 times)

January 18, 2018, 08:12:44 AM
Reply #1755

Jamokachi

Escla has a point here. It's different when the victim is isolated or alone. When nobody knows for example or she tries to hide it. in this case it's out in the open. Everyone is watching him, people will support her should she chose to leave.
This is her chance to leave and she really should take it.

It being out in in the public domain has no impact on the emotions being felt by the victim.

Amazed, astounded and pretty disgusted, especially at the ignorance being shown by @Escla

January 18, 2018, 08:26:27 AM
Reply #1756

Ramjam

Love and hate are two very strong emotions and are extremely difficult to seperate when they are part of a conditional love relationship scenario like father/daughter or mother/son or any genetically tied relationship however If itís an unconditional relationship the love to hate can escalate extremely fast and and also return to the love relationship just as quickly as it turned to hate.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 18, 2018, 10:12:51 AM
Reply #1757

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It being out in in the public domain has no impact on the emotions being felt by the victim.

Amazed, astounded and pretty disgusted, especially at the ignorance being shown by @Escla

It does. The fear of shame of the victim is sometimes a huge reason why they don't come forward. It's the I don't want anyone to know thing. It being out like this means it's easier for her to leave right now. Not that it's easy. Just easier than if nobody had known.

Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 18, 2018, 11:12:03 AM
Reply #1758

Glory

I knew a girl once ,her husband used to give her a slap on a weekly basis . She said it was because he loved her and it was the only way he could show it. They are still married nearly 40 years later. Love is strange.
That's not love. That's domestic violence.

January 18, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
Reply #1759

Glory

Some of the apologist-like behaviour here is fucking disgusting.

January 18, 2018, 01:48:05 PM
Reply #1760

Jamokachi

It does. The fear of shame of the victim is sometimes a huge reason why they don't come forward. It's the I don't want anyone to know thing. It being out like this means it's easier for her to leave right now. Not that it's easy. Just easier than if nobody had known.

No mate. There's no blanket rule that covers this. People are vastly different in how they react to situations. It being in the public domain might make it a million times worse for this girl. You can't just assume in cases like this, I thought you'd be a bit more understanding, given your profession.

January 18, 2018, 02:00:38 PM
Reply #1761

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

You are missing my point, this is not a case of a victim suffering ongoing domestic violence in silence who feels she/ he would be shamed/subjected to further violence and has no voice, this case is in the public domain with a high profile public figure having been charged and found guilty of this crime, if he were to touch her again he would go straight to jail and his career as good as over and he knows it, she could walk away from that relationship without any fear of repercussions, if she doesnít then thatís her choice for whatever reason.

January 18, 2018, 02:05:14 PM
Reply #1762

Jamokachi

You are missing my point, this is not a case of a victim suffering ongoing domestic violence in silence who feels she/ he would be shamed/subjected to further violence and has no voice, this case is in the public domain with a high profile public figure having been charged and found guilty of this crime, if he were to touch her again he would go straight to jail and his career as good as over and he knows it, she could walk away from that relationship without any fear of repercussions, if she doesnít then thatís her choice for whatever reason.

How very presumptuous of you.

January 18, 2018, 02:07:26 PM
Reply #1763

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
No, just pointing the facts of the matter out to you without allowing emotions to distort them.

January 18, 2018, 02:15:07 PM
Reply #1764

Macca77

His career should already be over, he's been found guilty of domestic violence which is up there with one of the worst crimes, he should be sacked by Liverpool immediately, should be made an example of. To only get 40 hours unpaid work for twatting his misses is ridiculous, what sort of deterrent is that?

January 18, 2018, 02:17:35 PM
Reply #1765

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
His career should already be over, he's been found guilty of domestic violence which is up there with one of the worst crimes, he should be sacked by Liverpool immediately, should be made an example of. To only get 40 hours unpaid work for twatting his misses is ridiculous, what sort of deterrent is that?

Agree 100% but it didnít end his career this time but he knows 100% that if he ever touched her again it would be over and he would go to jail.

January 18, 2018, 02:20:38 PM
Reply #1766

Jamokachi

No, just pointing the facts of the matter out to you without allowing emotions to distort them.

You know all the facts do you? Or do you know as much as the rest of us... that she took a couple of slaps and a kicking during a night out and refused to associate the injuries sustained to the actions of her partner. Pray tell what other "facts" you are privy to?

January 18, 2018, 02:22:39 PM
Reply #1767

Macca77

Agree 100% but it didnít end his career this time but he knows 100% that if he ever touched her again it would be over and he would go to jail.

Liverpool need to make a statement here and sack him, domestic violence is not acceptable, I don't care if its the first time he's done it. They won't thought, they will ship him out to a lower league club on loan as punishment.

Had this discussion with a few red mates, most agreed they want him gone, one said he deserves a second chance, and came out with a corker, "how can it be classed as domestic violence, they weren't home when it happened" Ignorance is bliss eh
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 02:25:17 PM by Macca77 »

January 18, 2018, 02:27:24 PM
Reply #1768

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You know all the facts do you? Or do you know as much as the rest of us... that she took a couple of slaps and a kicking during a night out and refused to associate the injuries sustained to the actions of her partner. Pray tell what other "facts" you are privy to?

Now you are trivialising being grabbed by the throat, slammed against a wall, thrown to the ground and kicked as ďa couple of slapsĒ  the facts are the video evidence, end of.

January 18, 2018, 02:30:44 PM
Reply #1769

Jamokachi

Now you are trivialising being grabbed by the throat, slammed against a wall, thrown to the ground and kicked as ďa couple of slapsĒ  the facts are the video evidence, end of.

No mate, I'm not trivialising in the slightest. I'm suggesting that if a girl that has been kicked about in public is refusing to associate blame to her partner, the chances are there is far more to the issue. Christ, if he can do that to her out in public what the fuck might go on behind closed doors?! I'm doing the exact opposite of trivialising the issue. I'm pointing out that this issue probably goes far deeper than you're insinuating. Christ you basically called her a gold digger in your earlier post.