November 21, 2018, 05:25:50 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 203091 times)

fubarruk and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 12, 2018, 11:17:10 PM
Reply #45

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
What he did was wrong. It's classless and uncouth. Sackabke? Hell no.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 14, 2018, 11:41:23 AM
Reply #46

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
You guys should never go to India if  spitting makes you so wound up.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 26, 2018, 09:24:22 AM
Reply #47

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Over here in Canada we have the Toronto Maple leafs of the NHL. It's the same friggin thing. Every broadcaster, pundit, etc. is either an ex player or cheers for them and they gush over every little good detail. I actually don't hate the team or it's players, I hate the fact that they get talked about for the first 20 minutes of the 30 minute highlights show, and their fans think their shit doesn't smell.

This is so true. Hate the Leafs. They are definitely the kopites of hockey. Luckily they lost tonight and are out.

May 15, 2018, 05:20:26 AM
Reply #48

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
In Berlin still. Been chatting to two fit Egypt lads. But they support the shite cos of Salah. One of them was a united fan until Salah moved to the RS. Madness that.

I fancied them until they told me that.

Once you go Arab...

May 15, 2018, 10:40:07 AM
Reply #49

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
You'll always have crabs???

I was thinking Kebab but if you want to take a seafood angle thatís fine

May 18, 2018, 05:30:23 AM
Reply #50

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

May 23, 2018, 06:34:28 AM
Reply #51

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I hope Liverpool lose more so that Sana_dro get upset. Which Evertonian wants Liverpool to win any game let alone the Champions League Final.

Utter madness.

And I have never been to Liverpool let alone lived there. I live across the pond and get that Liverpool should never win anything ever.

May 27, 2018, 03:26:29 PM
Reply #52

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Came  home from the party last night. My daughter woke up and the first thing she said was 'Daddy, Real Madrid won 3-1 and Max's uncle scored two goals. Liverpool lost!' and she laughed. I must be doing an ok job as a parent

Not as good as me, this is after the final whistle...

May 27, 2018, 03:48:16 PM
Reply #53

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Letís be honest though. Ramos was holding him. Did want to drive him to the ground just so he knows he is there and ginning for him. Could never know the injury might happen.

Brilliant player Ramos. Dirty tho. But brilliant.

May 28, 2018, 06:12:40 AM
Reply #54

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Tell you what though, Andy Robertson is the absolute real deal at left back.

And the Alexander-Arnold is the business at right back too.

May 28, 2018, 06:16:20 AM
Reply #55

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Was worried they would win this and grow from strength to strength. Happy that not only did they lose but probably lose Salah the off season no and serious questions about the goal keeper as well and the fact that this match shows they actually not as close as they think.

Brilliant weekend

July 02, 2018, 09:39:09 PM
Reply #56

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
If he truly will be a great he will have another season like the last. Chances are slim though. And if he does half as well, Liverpool fall off a cliff

July 20, 2018, 04:47:15 AM
Reply #57

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Why are people so sure Salah had a freak season?

He's been brilliant since he left Chelsea.

Granted he stepped it up a level last year but I see no reason why he won't score 25+ in the league again next season.

Has a chip on his shoulder now though

October 14, 2018, 12:58:30 AM
Reply #58

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Not Swaziland anymore, now called eSwatini.