November 17, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 201414 times)

May 28, 2018, 11:35:16 PM
Reply #60

Major Clanger

I've been having a great time on the Match of the Day Facebook page, pointing out that they're feeding the narrative that they've been cheated rather than accepting they were outplayed and their keeper threw it in the net.

Match of the Day keep posting things like 'What's the greatest injustice your club has ever suffered?' It's absolutely fucking ludicrous.

How many answers were "being banned from Europe for five years"?
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

May 29, 2018, 03:03:39 AM
Reply #61

Major Clanger

Kálmán Mészöly coming off the pitch after the 3-1 victory against Brazil in Goodison Park, 1966. Yes, he dislocated his shoulder in the game but that didn't stop him from returning to the pitch with his arm in a sling and playing until the end.

June 05, 2018, 04:58:59 PM
Reply #62

Major Clanger

You know what would be REALLY funny?

If they got fined by UEFA for disregarding safeguarding rules and allowing a concussed player to stay on the pitch. :)

Heads would explode.

June 05, 2018, 05:00:20 PM
Reply #63

Major Clanger

The only fair thing to do is replay the game, at Anfield, Ramos banned and the rest of the Madrid players have to play blindfolded with their legs strapped together

And they'd still concede at least 2.

June 08, 2018, 11:39:29 PM
Reply #64

Major Clanger

What's wrong with what Lineker said?

October 30, 2018, 10:57:40 PM
Reply #65

Major Clanger

Wanting to shag a seven month pregnant women just because she asked for some sort of signed merchandise.

True, it's monumentally cringeworthy, but beyond that, I can't see much wrong with it.

What is he, 19? Surely he should be able to do better than this. And maybe the club should have a word with him on how to interact with fans.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:59:46 PM by Major Clanger »