September 18, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 178151 times)

July 15, 2018, 10:13:53 PM
Reply #60

gizzblue

I didn't see anybody celebrating that game yesterday ...quite a few were embarrassed by it but a red shite wouldn't understand that .

Tweets protected so nobody can tell him when he's being delusional  lolol
or a complete cunt .

July 16, 2018, 02:38:08 AM
Reply #61

gizzblue

Awwwww, did the poor little obv full kit wanker boy get upset at being called out by people? Bless him.

fixed . lolol

July 18, 2018, 03:56:01 AM
Reply #62

gizzblue

July 20, 2018, 12:28:36 AM
Reply #63

gizzblue

Is there a Redshite Dictionary and Phrasebook they are given when they decided to follow them do you think?

Given out with the songsheets to all the holidaymakers .....sorry I mean  supporters who visit the glorified bustop .

July 20, 2018, 03:38:52 AM
Reply #64

gizzblue

Why are people so sure Salah had a freak season?

He's been brilliant since he left Chelsea.

Granted he stepped it up a level last year but I see no reason why he won't score 25+ in the league again next season.

Second season in the prem is a tester for most players ....granted he's been here before but played fuck all really .
add to that everyone now knows he can't take a tackle ...I rekon he is gonna have it rough this season tbh.

Hope his acl's fall off

July 23, 2018, 06:49:52 PM
Reply #65

gizzblue

Did well in Dortmund  lolol

July 25, 2018, 01:48:08 AM
Reply #66

gizzblue

65 million pounds for the second best keeper on Merseyside bonk

Gotta give Bellew credit for that pissed myself when I read it . lolol

July 28, 2018, 03:17:51 PM
Reply #67

gizzblue

Ffs the delusion runs from top to bottom ....no mention of VVD pushing Ramos either ....absolute cultish behaviour.

-snip-
Jürgen Klopp has opened up on Liverpool’s Champions League final defeat for the first time and described Sergio Ramos as acting like a brutal wrestler when injuring Mohamed Salah in Kiev. Liverpool would still have signed Alisson for a world-record goalkeeping fee had they beaten Real Madrid in May, Klopp confirmed.

The Liverpool manager accused Ramos of deliberately targeting Salah and Loris Karius, who suffered concussion moments before gifting Karim Benzema the opening goal, and the referee Milorad Mazic of lacking the courage to dismiss the Real captain in such a high-profile fixture. Klopp had previously kept his counsel on the decisive incidents in Kiev but did not hold back when pressed again on Liverpool’s US tour, insisting Ramos’s history of controversy requires greater scrutiny.

August 22, 2018, 05:56:44 AM
Reply #68

gizzblue

So Salah to get retrospective ban for diving v Palace .....

In a parallel universe maybe .....we're palace are a media darling from a fa panel of ex bluenoses and Niasse didn't get banned with more contact than the Egyptian Mark spitz felt twice last night .

September 06, 2018, 11:08:37 PM
Reply #69

gizzblue

September 08, 2018, 06:01:08 PM
Reply #70

gizzblue

Red Star Belgrade banned from selling tickets to the tie at Anfield.  Another decision in favour of the shite.

Yet they pretty much for away with smashing up man city's coach and flared at city .

Media darlings

September 08, 2018, 06:53:53 PM
Reply #71

gizzblue

.............Tyler said it was bit of over exuberance.  ::)

Typically Tyler bias ...any other team he would want lifetime banned from Europe .😅

September 10, 2018, 11:50:44 PM
Reply #72

gizzblue

Haha brilliant

https://twitter.com/WestHam_Central/status/1038909141551603712

Any other team supporter and I would say ...they were absolutely having a joke. ..but we all know that normal human beings who support the shite have zero humour about the club .