October 18, 2019, 03:09:35 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 335771 times)

May 16, 2019, 02:26:10 AM
Reply #90

sam of the south

The temerity of them, suggesting that any other club is in cahoots with the FA 🤣
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

May 16, 2019, 03:36:03 AM
Reply #91

sam of the south

Has Aldo piped up yet?

No not yet.

Nor that actor that offered Ramos a straightener 🤣
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

May 16, 2019, 02:21:53 PM
Reply #92

sam of the south

My favourite bit of that is where he tweeted Eddie Hearn to make it happen

No way  :shock:

I would’ve paid £20 ppv to see the luvvy hardman given a proper pasting  ;D

Mind you, he would’ve been canonised after that
Henry David Thoreau

May 16, 2019, 08:20:22 PM
Reply #93

sam of the south

lol at Aldo there, not the brainiest myself like but he has had a pop at some person about tuition then he can't use 'your' and 'you're' properly in a sentence, absolute mess those posts

wonder who writes for him at the Irish Indo , Herald and the Echo ?

He’s a grammatical humanity calamity
Henry David Thoreau

May 16, 2019, 08:45:29 PM
Reply #94

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

June 02, 2019, 05:09:11 AM
Reply #95

sam of the south

My heart goes out to all of you who live in or near Liverpool 😔 It’s hideous enough down here ffs

The only way through this is to ignore them, block out all their games, and focus purely on Everton from now on
Henry David Thoreau

June 02, 2019, 06:45:54 AM
Reply #96

sam of the south

Who remembers the Athens final where packs of the twats were practically charging the turnstiles?

Again, Hillsborough seemingly forgetten about.

Yeah, robbing their own as well, including kids from what I was told by some journos I know, but they couldn’t report on it properly due to the backlash they would receive from their rabid fanbase and stacked media presence
Henry David Thoreau

June 02, 2019, 06:46:43 AM
Reply #97

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

June 03, 2019, 01:49:06 AM
Reply #98

sam of the south

Incredibly bitter about all of this largely because the fuckers deserved to win it. Fucking hate the before and after of it all, this is were we should be. I'm hoping against hope that one day we will do a Man City and go screaming past these

Not a chance this will ever happen since FFP came in.

Indeed, it’s because of PSG and City that ushered the dawn of FFP, so that there wouldn’t be any more challengers to the established elite.
Henry David Thoreau

June 03, 2019, 05:32:13 PM
Reply #99

sam of the south

Quote from Klopp- BBC Website

"I don't know exactly how many people live in Liverpool but it does not look like there is a lot of space for fans of other clubs," he told LFC TV.

"It is incredible. If you are a young kid, which do you support? There are not a lot of opportunities or options other than Liverpool. You see in the eyes how much it means. It is really intense."

On a par with Rafas “little club” statement.

Was just about to post this.

Imagine being that much of a prick, that during the victory celebrations after winning the most prestigious trophy in club football that you decided to take a pop at your local rivals who are nowhere near your current stature. Embarrassing, really.

They are the least gracious winners I’ve ever known.
Henry David Thoreau

June 03, 2019, 07:11:11 PM
Reply #100

sam of the south

Who counted them, that's what I wanna know!

I’ve been saying this for years, but the BBC crunching these numbers and Klopp’s comments enforce my belief that LFC and the media would love Everton to be obliterated; we are a big club, and are highly inconvenient being in the same city as them
Henry David Thoreau

June 03, 2019, 07:29:01 PM
Reply #101

sam of the south

It's as if we don't exist now though, BBC, Sky and BT where all claiming the whole of Merseyside was rooting for them, the entire population greeting them coming home. Even local radio stations have been having a pop at us. Don't think we've been so irrelevant to them all.

It’s not like they are acting as if we don’t exist, it’s like they are now showing that they would be happy if we ceased to exist
Henry David Thoreau

August 12, 2019, 05:48:45 PM
Reply #102

sam of the south

Making that kid run into a lamppost for some good PR is a new low
Henry David Thoreau

August 29, 2019, 06:39:01 PM
Reply #103

sam of the south

Of course, they’re not bothered about us at all (and The Mirror are so far up their arse they’re like Lemmiwinks)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-fans-brutally-mock-evertons-19026970

The most cringeworthy tweet, not included in this article, compared Richarlison’s celebration last night with Origi ‘nonchalently’ going over to the corner flag after scoring in the ECL final.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 06:42:11 PM by sam of the south »
Henry David Thoreau

August 31, 2019, 03:50:33 AM
Reply #104

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau