November 13, 2018, 12:02:21 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 197669 times)

Cereal Killer (+ 1 Hidden) and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 27, 2018, 02:01:30 PM
Reply #2745

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 27, 2018, 02:20:46 PM
Reply #2746

Ramjam

Just watched the replay if the Salah incident, he's the one that hooks Ramos' arm and starts to pull him down. Might sound harsh, and feel for him missing the world cup, but it's technically his fault...
Read an article earlier on today from the Egyptian team doctor and she said he will be fine for the WC.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 27, 2018, 02:56:19 PM
Reply #2747

Toffee1

So going by some of the calls to Radio 5  and Talksport last night and some of the texts that have been read out, Sergio Ramos is a Judo Master in the mould of Brian Jacks and he deliberately learned how to throw a man and then pin his arm to cause maximum damage. They even had one guy who suggested that the technique he used, is taught to prison officers in this country to restrain prisoners - a man with many strings to his bow, it would seem, is Mr Ramos.

No mention how they left Karius on his own at the final whistle and that it was Madrid players who went over to console him and they have 'YNWA' on the back of their tracks tops.

May 27, 2018, 02:58:27 PM
Reply #2748

gizzblue

Woke up feeling great this morning .....like I had bagged Liz Hurly last night .
but no ... even better than that  lolol
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:51:15 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

May 27, 2018, 03:03:39 PM
Reply #2749

Alanvideo

from RAWK ...........
<<<   How the fuck Ramos was on the pitch at the end is clear evidence of corruption. But we all knew that. Real Madrid are part of the fucking Far-right Mafia. Run by the fucking state and owned by fascists.
Utter c*nts. Fuck them. >>>   lolol

We are special ,we are Everton.

May 27, 2018, 03:06:25 PM
Reply #2750

KoemansNumberTens

So going by some of the calls to Radio 5  and Talksport last night and some of the texts that have been read out, Sergio Ramos is a Judo Master in the mould of Brian Jacks and he deliberately learned how to throw a man and then pin his arm to cause maximum damage. They even had one guy who suggested that the technique he used, is taught to prison officers in this country to restrain prisoners - a man with many strings to his bow, it would seem, is Mr Ramos.

No mention how they left Karius on his own at the final whistle and that it was Madrid players who went over to console him and they have 'YNWA' on the back of their tracks tops.

They are proper nutters. Everything is a massive conspiracy against them. Every accident or mistake premeditated to try and destroy the mighty Liverpool

May 27, 2018, 03:07:15 PM
Reply #2751

TheTone

Watching the highlights on BT Sport at the moment, the excitement in the commentators voices when the RS scored or even get a chance is quite palpable, you can also detect the false celebration of Bales goal

This is a thing of beauty so far, fuck off Mcmanaman

Its 2-1 to Madrid at the moment

Oh I hope I see Gerrard at the end too

May 27, 2018, 03:08:29 PM
Reply #2752

KoemansNumberTens

from RAWK ...........
<<<   How the fuck Ramos was on the pitch at the end is clear evidence of corruption. But we all knew that. Real Madrid are part of the fucking Far-right Mafia. Run by the fucking state and owned by fascists.
Utter c*nts. Fuck them. >>>   lolol

Itís scary that on the entire site thereís no voice of reason. No one seems to say it was just an accident. That the world isnít out to get them

May 27, 2018, 03:26:29 PM
Reply #2753

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Came  home from the party last night. My daughter woke up and the first thing she said was 'Daddy, Real Madrid won 3-1 and Max's uncle scored two goals. Liverpool lost!' and she laughed. I must be doing an ok job as a parent

Not as good as me, this is after the final whistle...

Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 27, 2018, 03:32:03 PM
Reply #2754

Toffee1

It does not help when you have Patrick Barclay, who is the chairman of the Football Writers Association, going on Talksport and saying that Ramos is a dirty player who knew what he was doing in that moment with Salah. The media fuels their belief that the world is against them and that no-one wants them to win.

However, when one of their players does something wrong, they find every excuse in the book, e.g. one of the Madrid players goes down after having his achilles kicked, it was cheating. Suarez, Gerrard etc... dives after the merest contact, it is a foul and an automatic red card for the opposing player.

As @TheTone and many of you have posted, the BT sport team last night were so desperate for them to win and did not hide their disappointment.

May 27, 2018, 03:48:16 PM
Reply #2755

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Letís be honest though. Ramos was holding him. Did want to drive him to the ground just so he knows he is there and ginning for him. Could never know the injury might happen.

Brilliant player Ramos. Dirty tho. But brilliant.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 27, 2018, 03:51:01 PM
Reply #2756

Macca77

Ferdinand, Lampard and Gerrard all said there was nothing wrong with the Ramos tackle

May 27, 2018, 03:54:00 PM
Reply #2757

gizzblue

Absolutely loving the red fume. ..and the glaring obvious fact, the one man team is shit without the one man .

Hope real buy the fucker now  nod
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:58:47 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

May 27, 2018, 03:55:15 PM
Reply #2758

Macca77

May 27, 2018, 04:08:43 PM
Reply #2759

Cozzie

Well that was just utterly fantastic.

On my stag do up here in newcastle, they dressed me in a full kit and wrote with a sharpie on the back "Kiev 6 times"

Gave me all kinds of shit leading up too and watching the final. Was a nightmare to be honest but christ on a bike I went absolutely ballistic when they won.

About 10 of them where just absolutely gutted was an amazing experience how upset they where with me in a full liverpool kit just dancing around them.

Their delusions of grandeur got to them again.

A stag night that in all honesty I was dreading if they had won has turned out to be one of the best nights of my life.

Off go karting now to wallop them on the track. Every single one of you on here are all absolute legends.

Cracking weekend cant get enough of rubbing their faces in it.

Life is boss.