January 20, 2020, 06:54:00 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 362414 times)

Big Nev and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 06, 2019, 09:57:43 PM
Reply #4005

sirblue57

Two things a redshite will never understand .... bias, hypocrisy.
Easier to say " words with more than one syllable"
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

March 09, 2019, 04:57:40 AM
Reply #4006

Macca77

March 09, 2019, 06:08:09 AM
Reply #4007

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

March 09, 2019, 07:04:13 AM
Reply #4008

bluestevie

Anything to try and win that title, shady bitter cunts
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 09, 2019, 07:59:19 AM
Reply #4009

Jamokachi

Let's not pretend City aren't run by a disgustingly vile set of human rights abusers that see the club as a PR exercise to deflect from their (at times) horrific regime. They are far from victims.

March 09, 2019, 07:59:34 AM
Reply #4010

Jamokachi

March 09, 2019, 12:10:34 PM
Reply #4011

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Strange you pick on the only major clubs owned by Arabs.

Weird that!
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 09, 2019, 01:39:58 PM
Reply #4012

Jamokachi

Fuck off Con, it's nothing to do with that and you fucking know it. You're too well educated not to know of the atrocities happening in the UAE, so don't pretend otherwise. Wumming prat.

March 09, 2019, 04:27:25 PM
Reply #4013

gizzblue

If the shite had any class at, all they would distance themself from any investigation. ....but its them so expect t shirts and an online petition .
Born not made a blue .

March 09, 2019, 04:40:22 PM
Reply #4014

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Strange you pick on the only major clubs owned by Arabs.

Weird that!

Not really mate.

Loads in the press about the likes of Newcastle, Bolton, Blackpool, Coventry, and plenty of clubs that arenít run correctly over here.

And thereís no picking on anyone. Itís a thorough investigation from credible sources into some very questionable aspects of their owners.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 09, 2019, 11:15:27 PM
Reply #4015

KoemansNumberTens

Got to say in defence of Liverpool here. Financial fair play should either be gotten rid of or enforced with serious points deductions.

Iím actually in favour of getting rid but under current rules itís a level of cheating that completely influences the league table

If we were second to a team fielding an extra 100m of talent because they were cheating Iíd think we deserved to be top

Having said all that though. I hope Jurgen Klopp is pushed down a flight of stairs and mauled by a lion and nowt happens to City

March 10, 2019, 05:27:58 PM
Reply #4016

everton15

Great?

I'll let you know at 6.06.................
great       4 points behind even worse goal difference - pressure is not getting to them is it?

March 10, 2019, 05:42:20 PM
Reply #4017

BlueForYou

We'll find out @ 14.00 today!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 10, 2019, 08:41:28 PM
Reply #4018

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Not really mate.

Loads in the press about the likes of Newcastle, Bolton, Blackpool, Coventry, and plenty of clubs that arenít run correctly over here.

And thereís no picking on anyone. Itís a thorough investigation from credible sources into some very questionable aspects of their owners.

I agree, just picking up on Jamo. Like Chelsea are flawless with their owner and so many others but pick on clubs because of perceived issues. Not proven, just assumptions
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 11, 2019, 01:56:14 AM
Reply #4019

Jamokachi

I agree, just picking up on Jamo. Like Chelsea are flawless with their owner and so many others but pick on clubs because of perceived issues. Not proven, just assumptions

So the human rights issues in the countries associated with PSG and City are merely "perceived" and "unproven" are they? Making yourself look a cunt here Con, and I particularly take issue with the insinuations you're making. Raising issue with one club does not mean any of the others (or their owners) aren't without their issues, but this discussion is about Man City, and if you can't see the parallels with PSG then you're deluded.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 01:57:19 AM by Jamokachi »