January 20, 2020, 06:11:21 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 362404 times)

March 11, 2019, 02:48:30 AM
Reply #4020

Bluedylan

I agree, just picking up on Jamo. Like Chelsea are flawless with their owner and so many others but pick on clubs because of perceived issues. Not proven, just assumptions

You don't half talk some unadulterated rubbish at times, which is a shame, because the rest of the time it's intelligent and interesting. To imply that people are being racist because they are suggesting that the owners of City and PSG are corrupt is ridiculous.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

March 11, 2019, 07:51:44 AM
Reply #4021

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Fair enough. Just found it strange. There was no need to bring politics into it and then disparage another set of owners in a different league all because why...

People like Abramovich arenít clean but not brought up. Many other owners are similar. But again. It mentioned.

Just like fair and balanced reporting.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 11, 2019, 02:30:18 PM
Reply #4022

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty sure people have been calling Abramovic corrupt since the day he landed in the Prem.

March 11, 2019, 03:11:13 PM
Reply #4023

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty sure people have been calling Abramovic corrupt since the day he landed in the Prem.

Nah mate, thereís actually a pro Russia bias in the media over here.

Bloody love those fellas we do.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 11, 2019, 03:22:51 PM
Reply #4024

Jamokachi

Fair enough. Just found it strange. There was no need to bring politics into it and then disparage another set of owners in a different league all because why...

People like Abramovich arenít clean but not brought up. Many other owners are similar. But again. It mentioned.

Just like fair and balanced reporting.

No you don't, you like playing the racism card at every fucking opportunity.

I'm actually insulted by your insinuation.

The topic of City being reported for financial irregularities is political, because the club is a political vessel. Just as PSG are. Do some fucking research into the reasons they were bought. There are clear parallels. So when people are moaning about poor city being reported to the authorities maybe we should have some perspective was to the type of people that run the club.

Does that absolve any club owner of other wrong-doing? Of course not. But neither does it mean they have to become relevant to this point. They aren't exclusive.   

March 11, 2019, 06:51:36 PM
Reply #4025

Ross

Best put a lid on this while thereís an elephant shaped Usmanov in the corner of the room..
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 12, 2019, 02:37:23 AM
Reply #4026

Jamokachi

Best put a lid on this while thereís an elephant shaped Usmanov in the corner of the room..

Here's the thing tho, no one's being defended here.

March 12, 2019, 04:26:48 PM
Reply #4027

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry Jamo but you talking about one thing and feel the need to bring someone completely unrelated to the conversation from a. Different league into it who just happen to be what... the same religion, race what? Why? The two countries actually hate each other and almost went to war last year. They nothing alike in any way buy Ethnicity and religion.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 04:28:21 PM by Confucius »
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 12, 2019, 05:19:36 PM
Reply #4028

Jamokachi

Sorry Jamo but you talking about one thing and feel the need to bring someone completely unrelated to the conversation from a. Different league into it who just happen to be what... the same religion, race what? Why? The two countries actually hate each other and almost went to war last year. They nothing alike in any way buy Ethnicity and religion.

Fuck me. It's very simple. Both clubs are PR marketing stunts for the respective regimes. That's the similarity. That's the comparison. Those are the two biggest state funded clubs that come to mind. So shove your thinly vailed accusation up your arse.

March 13, 2019, 08:00:00 PM
Reply #4029

Macca77

March 13, 2019, 09:01:23 PM
Reply #4030

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

March 14, 2019, 12:47:08 AM
Reply #4031

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 12:53:11 AM by Toffee1 »

March 14, 2019, 02:20:49 AM
Reply #4032

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

March 14, 2019, 07:12:45 PM
Reply #4033

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
you seen the videos of them at that venue in Munich with the guitar nonce?

Vamos lŠ Everton!

March 15, 2019, 05:20:42 PM
Reply #4034

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Vamos lŠ Everton!