July 10, 2020, 01:05:10 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 422105 times)

February 06, 2020, 04:46:42 PM
Reply #4905

Macca77

Quite a few of my red mates would much rather they win the league at City which is the game after the Derby, strange bunch.

The parade is already organised, the glory hunting facebook reds have all declared they're going

February 06, 2020, 08:13:49 PM
Reply #4906

The Analog Kid

Past caring tbh, it was more or less done a while back and they'll probably win it earlier than the derby the way things are going for City & Leicester.

Their fans are gonna bang on about it like they've won it every year since its inception, even though it's taken them 3 decades.

February 07, 2020, 02:16:13 PM
Reply #4907

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
The policing of their victory parade and other logistical arrangements for the day is going to cost millions, surely the Council tax payers shouldn’t have to pay for that ?

February 07, 2020, 10:25:02 PM
Reply #4908

bluenuck

So they hacked city’s scouting system.

Red Sox manager was fired for being involved in the biggest cheating scandal in baseball while with the Houston Astros.(still to be disciplined by mlb) Red Sox also we’re caught cheating with Iwatches during games a couple seasons back 

Still think LFC has found something to give their players. Wouldn’t doubt it for a second with this ownership.

February 09, 2020, 04:15:29 PM
Reply #4909

Tinga

My only wish now is no invincibles and not at Goodison, like fucking hell give us something.

February 09, 2020, 06:57:07 PM
Reply #4910

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
My only wish now is no invincibles and not at Goodison, like fucking hell give us something.

This is all I’m asking for as well. Win the league, not arsed. Win it at a canter, fill your boots. Keep asking Paul Joyce to announce Mbappe, have at it.

Try to claim an invincible stag like no other side in the history of the game have done it before, go fuck yourself. Win it at Goodison, may as well bury me in the cold hard ground now and get it over with.

February 09, 2020, 07:02:36 PM
Reply #4911

Gash

Global Moderator
Will City's game being off today affect them possibly winning it at Goodison?

I suppose it'll depend when it can be replayed, can't make them play next week as that would be unfair on City and West Ham not getting as long a break and with Champions League and domestic cups it could be a while before this can be played.

February 09, 2020, 08:02:00 PM
Reply #4912

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Will City's game being off today affect them possibly winning it at Goodison?

I suppose it'll depend when it can be replayed, can't make them play next week as that would be unfair on City and West Ham not getting as long a break and with Champions League and domestic cups it could be a while before this can be played.

Wouldn’t City and West Ham playing next week not just be like the other teams that are playing next week?

February 09, 2020, 08:08:52 PM
Reply #4913

Gash

Global Moderator
Wouldn’t City and West Ham playing next week not just be like the other teams that are playing next week?

If they play next week they haven't had the same break as everyone else as other than play the game today they will have prepared as normal for it. So if they play next week they won't benefit from the winter break due to having to train and prepare for the game again.

February 09, 2020, 08:18:24 PM
Reply #4914

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
If they play next week they haven't had the same break as everyone else as other than play the game today they will have prepared as normal for it. So if they play next week they won't benefit from the winter break due to having to train and prepare for the game again.

This whole thing has my head turned around.

If their WHU match is pushed to next wknd, say Feb. 15th, they would have had the same 2-week break as everyone else, no? Their CL match isn't until Feb. 26th.
Playing FM20 24/7.

February 09, 2020, 08:23:37 PM
Reply #4915

Gash

Global Moderator
This whole thing has my head turned around.

If their WHU match is pushed to next wknd, say Feb. 15th, they would have had the same 2-week break as everyone else, no? Their CL match isn't until Feb. 26th.

They play Leicester on Saturday the 22nd. So prepare for today, gets posponed, rearrange for next weekend, then play the following so no winter break in theory.

February 09, 2020, 08:25:23 PM
Reply #4916

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
They play Leicester on Saturday the 22nd. So prepare for today, gets posponed, rearrange for next weekend, then play the following so no winter break in theory.

I guess I'm struggling to see how their prep is any different should they play today or next weekend, since it's their next match regardless.
Playing FM20 24/7.

February 09, 2020, 08:28:38 PM
Reply #4917

Gash

Global Moderator
I guess I'm struggling to see how their prep is any different should they play today or next weekend, since it's their next match regardless.

It's simple, other than having the game postponed they (and West Ham) will have trained and prepared as normal during the week, they will then have to do the same this coming week rather than have their winter break, then the week after they're preparing for Leicester. So they don't get a weekend off like everyone else.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 08:34:51 PM by Gash »

February 09, 2020, 08:32:21 PM
Reply #4918

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
It's simple, other than having the game postponed they (and West Ham) will have trained and prepared as nornal during the week, they will then have to do the same this coming week rather than have their winter break, then the week after they're preparing for Leicester. So they don't get a weekend off like everyone else.

Those poor, poor guys. ;)

Point taken.
Playing FM20 24/7.

February 09, 2020, 08:34:26 PM
Reply #4919

Gash

Global Moderator
Those poor, poor guys. ;)

Point taken.

I know that's tongue in cheek but it's not about "poor guys", it's about a level playing field, it would be unfair if 18 other teams got a winter break and Man City and WHU didn't.