May 20, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

Author Topic: Gueye Gana be great  (Read 30001 times)

August 13, 2016, 11:45:15 PM
Read 30001 times

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
No you fuck off!

The lad's got something about him, gritty little mad fucker I think he's going to be a proper bargain.

August 13, 2016, 11:48:11 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
From the little I saw of the game, I agree, he's going to be a nasty little fucker. Can't believe how small he is. A real terrier. How McCarthy should be.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

August 13, 2016, 11:59:45 PM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 14, 2016, 12:04:02 AM
Reply #3

Cozzie

Amazing today, one of the best Debuts I can remember.

Just a really calm customer, always in the way of things, reckon he will be great for us.

Get someone like Carvalho next to him and we our laughing.

He has the potential to be our player of the season.

August 14, 2016, 12:05:20 AM
Reply #4

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Good performance today, did give the ball away a few times though.
A definite improvement to our midfield.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 14, 2016, 12:06:37 AM
Reply #5

Bluedylan

I wouldn't pair him up with Carvalho. Carvalho's not mobile enough and not good enough on the ball. Gana can be the more defensive DM, and pair him with a playmaker type.

But yeah, made up with what I saw of the lad.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 14, 2016, 12:08:56 AM
Reply #6

Shogun

Administrator
It was a great performance but you can see he's not natural on the ball. A few poor touches touches and under hit passes.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 14, 2016, 12:13:04 AM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I wouldn't pair him up with Carvalho. Carvalho's not mobile enough and not good enough on the ball. Gana can be the more defensive DM, and pair him with a playmaker type.

But yeah, made up with what I saw of the lad.

You mean a Witzel?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 14, 2016, 12:14:48 AM
Reply #8

Lxxx

A proper pest.

August 14, 2016, 12:22:16 AM
Reply #9

hill135

Again conclusions should be tentative as three years ago we were all pulling ourselves to ecstasy over James McCarthy.

He looks like a player who will help the balance of the team and also will help us in our plan(s) to stop the opposition from playing. Insofar as we haven't had a plan like this for two years I reckon he'll be a player the fans will take to and he should stay in the team for now for that reason.

At the very worst he will put some pressure on McCarthy to up his contribution.

August 14, 2016, 02:24:57 AM
Reply #10

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
It was a great performance but you can see he's not natural on the ball. A few poor touches touches and under hit passes.

Yeah. At 26 you wonder how much better he can get with that.

Today it didn't cause us any issues at all but in future his giving the ball away easy could cost us.

August 14, 2016, 02:39:45 AM
Reply #11

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Good performance today, did give the ball away a few times though.
A definite improvement to our midfield.
MOTM for me, tell me a player who doesn't give the ball away a few times during 90 minutes.

August 14, 2016, 02:41:01 AM
Reply #12

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
MOTM for me, tell me a player who doesn't give the ball away a few times during 90 minutes.

McCarthy

August 14, 2016, 02:43:08 AM
Reply #13

TheTone

don't think there was a better midfield performance right across the premiership today

August 14, 2016, 02:44:24 AM
Reply #14

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

Hardly any, which is why I didn't slate him for it. I put him as my MOTM in the ratings thread.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"