December 16, 2018, 12:50:26 AM

Author Topic: Gueye Gana be great  (Read 38468 times)

August 14, 2016, 04:03:52 AM
Read 38468 times

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Reminded me of Olivier Dacourt in his size and his tenacity. Had a real go at everyone. He's going to be a crowd favourite if he carries on like that
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 14, 2016, 04:25:08 AM
Reply #1

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Just seen his MotM interview on the OS. Buzzing for the little fella. Could end up being a bit of a cult hero for us.

Well I got an away shirt with his name and number on it. Love him already

August 14, 2016, 04:28:23 AM
Reply #2

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
What a player he was.  Was gutted when he left the next summer

Me too. And then he ended up at Leeds

August 15, 2016, 02:00:53 AM
Reply #3

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I watched him closely yesterday and think we have a potential bargain on our hands. Everyone around me was singing his praises

August 29, 2016, 01:07:55 PM
Reply #4

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
He's positionally undisciplined ;)

Waste of 7m. Get rid!

September 18, 2016, 05:47:49 AM
Reply #5

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I know what you mean. I'm constantly being told to keep my shit Englishisms out of the country over here. Things like calling wide receivers strikers, the plate the wicket, and calling the shortstop silly mid on. Seeing how much it annoys the natives, I can see how this annoys you.

;)

I was once referred to as an Englishman by an American. I tried to put him right, but he insisted that it was the same thing. So I started to refer to him as a Canadian. He didn't like that

September 18, 2016, 02:30:53 PM
Reply #6

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I wrote in the match day thread that it was time for a apotheosis. Do we know if Everton arrange such ceremonies?

I mean why else would have a church in our stadium?

Surely it should happen in a cathedral or now we are friends with Pappa Frank over in the Vatican, in the Sistine Chapel

September 19, 2016, 01:45:38 PM
Reply #7

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Which was everyone on here. Bar none. No-one saw this coming, despite what they may claim after the event.

Actually, no they didn't. Me being one. Didn't know anything about him so couldn't make any judgement whatsoever. Just said that as soon as he signs he gets my support. And that I was getting his name on my shirt. Which I did.

December 06, 2016, 05:47:48 AM
Reply #8

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
How about people give their constant state of denial a rest?

Thats another problem with the likes of you @Lxxx and some of our fans - fingers in the ears and 'sit down shut up' with anything they disagree with.

The fact is we love limited players like Gana and Ashley Williams and ones who cannot get into a Norwich team like Naismith,  but have no time for John Stones, Ross Barkley etc who get the height of abuse.

I respect AW and Gana but unlike some of our fans I'm prepared to acknowledge just how completely limited they are and how signing and not improving on them will not get us in the top 4.

The fact is we have a shit team and all's we are doing for a comfort blanket is looking for a chink of light and alls Gana has done is looked half interested. Thats the bare minimum I expect from an Everton player.

From now on I am passing an NSNO decree that the poster formerly known as @Thomas will
now be known as @Phil Connors

December 07, 2016, 03:26:49 AM
Reply #9

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
We have our very own Reg Shoe :)

Reg is less annoying

July 21, 2017, 04:35:05 PM
Reply #10

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Look at him. The sexy specimen.

Him and Morgs are my faves

February 19, 2018, 08:13:37 PM
Reply #11

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Story doing the rounds that he signed a contract extension back in October until 2022 according to the FA website

February 19, 2018, 09:14:22 PM
Reply #12

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
He signed an extension back in october but no one at the club bothered to release it as news.
75 a week

The blues ey.

Bonkers