December 12, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

Author Topic: Scottish Football Thread (SPFL etc)  (Read 22858 times)

August 19, 2016, 03:11:19 AM
Read 22858 times

Haile GAZrselassie

@Thomas

Can I ask why you have such an interest in Scottish football??

As @Gash has already pointed out (as if it needed to be) it's a fucking awful standard of football.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

August 19, 2016, 03:17:31 AM
Reply #1

Haile GAZrselassie

Went out with a Scottish girl for a while, had mates who took me a few Celtic games, checked my family history (Irish), enjoy going Celtic games and made a few mates doing it. Carried on supporting them along with Everton.

I Know plenty of lads from Irish Toffees who support both.

So absolutely nothing to do with Scottish football then really? You just like Celtic!!

August 19, 2016, 03:46:39 AM
Reply #2

Haile GAZrselassie

I've started watching quite a bit of it generally.

Sad cunt.

August 20, 2016, 01:52:04 AM
Reply #3

Haile GAZrselassie

The SPL is the non-event of non-events. It's basically full of rejects, failures and candlestick makers.

The wags of Scottish football players are actually looked down upon by the rest of the filth in Scotland!! Instead of Jimmy choos and mikael kors its Jonathan James and Mk1.

September 13, 2016, 12:51:15 AM
Reply #4

Haile GAZrselassie

Paradise???? Since when has it been called that???

It's just a nickname Celtic fans have always used.

September 13, 2016, 01:02:39 AM
Reply #5

Haile GAZrselassie

I had the misfortune of having to watch the game on Saturday in a pub in town before I went the races.

Fortunately, once the Utd/City game kicked off I could pretend to be watching the auld firm to keep the old man happy but mainly watching the manc derby.

I've just had to watch the highlight of at it as I'm still at me mam's.

Jesus wept, 6 goals and every single one of them an absolute shambles. Unmarked headers, opposition giving the ball away leading to goals, defensive lines all over the place, piss poor goalkeeping.

Not one of those goals can be considered well worked or even an individual piece of brilliance.

Seriously @Thomas, I'd be embarrassed to admit you enjoy watching that!

September 13, 2016, 04:16:36 PM
Reply #6

Haile GAZrselassie

He's only scored 2 or 3 CL goals and was pretty much out his depth in the Premier League, that's why they loaned then sold him to Sheff Wed last season. Actually, now you mention it, that probably is much the same as would happen to Leigh Griffiths as well. :) He's scored in the qualifiers against pretty poor opposition, it'll be interesting to see how he gets on against decent teams.

I'll be amazed if Celtic gain a single point from their group.

They were extremely fortunate to come up against the weakest team they could of got in every round of the qualifiers, but they couldn't really have been given a much harder group.

Both City and Barca will beat them comfortably home and away. Leverkusen are also streets ahead of them. Possibly sneak a draw from either of the games against them, but I doubt it.

September 13, 2016, 08:45:15 PM
Reply #7

Haile GAZrselassie

Yes @Thomas  I was once MGP.

October 05, 2016, 02:48:53 AM
Reply #8

Haile GAZrselassie

Maybe my fault for wording that comment badly.

Nothing to do with Englishness, I'm a massive Maradona fan and not a fan of 'traditional' British agricultural football.

It's to do with being it competitive football, and there's a huge difference between a 13 year old and 19/20 year olds. I'm not suggesting fouling him or hacking him, I'm suggesting just dominating him physically within the rules. He shouldn't even be getting a touch really with the physiological differences. Even a year or two age gap is massive at that age.

I'd probably go with your first point actually. Soon as the chance arises then go in hard on him and put the shits up him for the rest of the game.

Bully him off the park with physical strength and verbally threaten him too.

October 06, 2016, 01:11:03 AM
Reply #9

Haile GAZrselassie

If you did some research, you could also threaten his family, maybe keep a shank in your sock.

I see where you're going with this. PM me and we'll come up with a potential kidnap and extortion plan!!