December 17, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

Author Topic: Scottish Football Thread (SPFL etc)  (Read 23427 times)

October 05, 2016, 04:09:48 AM
Reply #105

Ridge

If you did some research, you could also threaten his family, maybe keep a shank in your sock.

October 06, 2016, 01:11:03 AM
Reply #106

Haile GAZrselassie

If you did some research, you could also threaten his family, maybe keep a shank in your sock.

I see where you're going with this. PM me and we'll come up with a potential kidnap and extortion plan!!
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

October 06, 2016, 07:11:13 AM
Reply #107

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I see where you're going with this. PM me and we'll come up with a potential kidnap and extortion plan!!

He will run rings around both of you
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 14, 2016, 04:00:44 AM
Reply #108

Thomas

Saw a clip of him in some tournament waltzing passed players with ease and thought to myself "yeah well Scottish youth footballs not a great standard" then I read the article and he was up against Barcelona, Deportivo and Lyon and making mugs out of these kids his own age. Long way to go but he's a very talented young boy clearly.

@Thomas have the Scottish FA got any chance of getting him to commit to them?

If he stay's there a while I don't see why not, Celtic have a good development side where he can progress and there has been a few players of broadly African origin commit to Scotland over the last 4-5 years.

For more on the player and to follow his progress - and any other Celtic youth team - follow this excellent thread on the Development Squad which is mostly written by a bit of a youth team anorak for Hoops but a lot of other Celtic fans chip in.
http://www.talkceltic.net/forums/threads/youth-development-team-thread.131440/page-166

October 14, 2016, 10:49:22 PM
Reply #109

Thomas

@Ross also see this mate/everybody else

http://www.talkceltic.net/forums/threads/karamoko-dembele.140559/page-11

(Specific thread on the kid from Celtic Fans Forum)

October 15, 2016, 08:51:59 PM
Reply #110

Thomas

Good to see his older namesake is staying for a good few years yet so he says :D

http://readceltic.com/2016/10/15/dembele-reveals-hes-celtic-long-term/

October 15, 2016, 08:53:11 PM
Reply #111

Thomas

Good to see Dembele has cleared up any possibility of him leaving Celtic in the near future :D

http://readceltic.com/2016/10/15/dembele-reveals-hes-celtic-long-term/

October 23, 2016, 10:21:18 PM
Reply #112

Thomas

Dembele scores another cracker on 87 mins vs Rangers at Hampden

= Celtic in League Cup Final back at Hampden in November vs Abderdeen.

Potentially Brendan Rodgers first trophy in the bag.

October 25, 2016, 12:22:03 AM
Reply #113

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

October 25, 2016, 03:03:00 AM
Reply #114

efcforlife

October 25, 2016, 05:29:50 PM
Reply #115

Macca77

Awful game to watch between two very poor sides, sad the say the commentators Butcher and Sutton where more entertaining

October 25, 2016, 08:46:30 PM
Reply #116

Gash

Global Moderator
Sutton's terrible he just shouts and comes across angry all the time. And not that it really matters but you'd think they'd find at least one Scottish person to co-commentate on the biggest game in Scottish football.

October 25, 2016, 10:15:07 PM
Reply #117

Macca77

Sutton's terrible he just shouts and comes across angry all the time. And not that it really matters but you'd think they'd find at least one Scottish person to co-commentate on the biggest game in Scottish football.

They were both terrible, at one point they were discussing what was in their halftime sarnies

November 02, 2016, 10:29:19 PM
Reply #118

Gash

Global Moderator
Rangers have clearly fucked right up with the Joey Barton situation. They want to sack him but either don't have the grounds to or have dropped a bollock somewhere in the process and can't afford to either be sued or buy him out his contract.

Now he's been reinstated but will train with the U21 and not be considered for the first team. I thought the new regime were meant to be a bit smarter but clearly not. They've also had to borrow more money from Douglas Park  and he's assured another £800k just to get them through to the end of the season. Meanwhile Barton on a rumoured £20k a week has just had a 7 week holiday.

With regards to the league, there's little for Celtic to cheer about when the season's over by the end of October.

November 03, 2016, 06:41:29 AM
Reply #119

KevtheRat

Rangers have clearly fucked right up with the Joey Barton situation. They want to sack him but either don't have the grounds to or have dropped a bollock somewhere in the process and can't afford to either be sued or buy him out his contract.

Now he's been reinstated but will train with the U21 and not be considered for the first team. I thought the new regime were meant to be a bit smarter but clearly not. They've also had to borrow more money from Douglas Park  and he's assured another £800k just to get them through to the end of the season. Meanwhile Barton on a rumoured £20k a week has just had a 7 week holiday.

With regards to the league, there's little for Celtic to cheer about when the season's over by the end of October.

Looks to me that Rangers were banking on Barton spouting loads of shit on twitter to get themselves an easy gross disciplinary dismissal but he's kept his nose clean and called their bluff.