December 13, 2018, 02:46:48 AM

Author Topic: England Team Thread (Yes I'm Not Keen On The National Team Either)  (Read 25616 times)

September 30, 2016, 07:35:07 PM
Reply #150

Ross

I'd be surprised if that list is true.

If that was true, they'd be publishing at least a few of the big dogs early rather than going after some nobody coach at Southampton, it would sell more papers.

There's a few things that don't add up. Like it would need to be at least an 18 months to a 2 year investigation to have got Redknapp doing something and when has Giggs ever been in a position of power to influence transfers?

I imagine all they've got is gossip and hearsay off these agents and anyone who's been implicated will have an injunction to kill the story and it'll never come out. Like you say if there's hard evidence you'd be reading about it well before the likes of Black and Hasselbaink.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 01, 2016, 12:09:01 AM
Reply #151

Ross

Shockingly Pino Pagliara is about to tell the BBC news how he made all of this up.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 01, 2016, 12:12:33 AM
Reply #152

Major Clanger

I didn't even remember I had a signature.

October 03, 2016, 03:16:42 AM
Reply #153

ally2

Southgate brings Glen Johnson back in from the cold. We are really bad aren't we?

October 03, 2016, 03:32:50 AM
Reply #154

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Jesse fucking lingaard and Glen Johnson

Laughable
Simply simply lovely

October 03, 2016, 03:49:01 AM
Reply #155

Major Clanger

Jesse fucking lingaard and Glen Johnson

Laughable

With Lingard you can say that he called him up to see what he's like or as encouragement for a young player. But Johnson?
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

October 03, 2016, 04:33:21 AM
Reply #156

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Lallana out, lingaard in

If Ross Barkley needed a wake up call... Ah fuck it, he may as well give in now
Simply simply lovely

October 03, 2016, 05:41:01 AM
Reply #157

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
How can he drop lallana?

Is he injured?

Fucking Chamberlain in as well?

He really doesn't want the job does he.

October 03, 2016, 05:45:45 AM
Reply #158

Gash

Global Moderator
How can he drop lallana?

Is he injured?

Fucking Chamberlain in as well?

He really doesn't want the job does he.

Think Klopp said yesterday that Lallana wouldn't be available.

October 06, 2016, 07:21:13 PM
Reply #159

Cereal Killer

Shockingly Pino Pagliara is about to tell the BBC news how he made all of this up.

good to see the whole exposure of massive ground-breaking corruption in English football amounted to a random from Barnsley... top journalistic work as usual

October 06, 2016, 09:36:50 PM
Reply #160

Ross

good to see the whole exposure of massive ground-breaking corruption in English football amounted to a random from Barnsley... top journalistic work as usual

Died on the vine really didn't it.

Even that Eric Black seems to have got out of it somehow.

October 08, 2016, 07:14:24 AM
Reply #161

ally2

Let's hope that the lads can find it within themselves to be 'brave' against Malta.

October 08, 2016, 10:41:22 PM
Reply #162

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Let's hope that the lads can find it within themselves to be 'brave' against Malta.

I haaaaate that somehow it's become the accepted narrative that the England players are scared, can't take the pressure of playing for the national side, etc etc. When most of them play bigger games against better teams most weeks.

Perhaps the players just aren't that special, and we've had a succession of poor managers that haven't helped either. Can't it be that simple?

October 09, 2016, 12:16:59 AM
Reply #163

Ridge

Just look at us majestically strolling around, we're making Malta look like a really shit team.

Give Southgate a 5 year contract.

October 09, 2016, 12:23:38 AM
Reply #164

Ridge

It's become a whole cliche excuse narrative, too much pressure, we're building, improving.

No one expects good things with current setup, half heartedly supporting a few coaches without productive experience in management.