September 21, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

Author Topic: England Team Thread (Yes I'm Not Keen On The National Team Either)  (Read 21190 times)

September 28, 2016, 03:22:50 AM
Reply #90

Alanvideo

Southgate in for the next 4 games according to the Telegraph
We are special ,we are Everton.

September 28, 2016, 03:23:58 AM
Reply #91

Optimistic Blue

Cheeky bit of Telegraph hypocrisy here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/15/england-and-wales-euro-2016-pre-match-press-conferences-live/

What have we learned?
Right, Woy and Wayne have spoken and largely concluded that none of the pre-match chatter will make any difference. That's a shame given how much time and effort we've put into covering it.

Ah well, we may as well carry on relentlessly previewing the match until kick-off at 2pm tomorrow. 
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

September 28, 2016, 04:04:35 AM
Reply #92

ally2

Now apparently there are revelations about 8 present or former premier league managers being involved in bungs.

September 28, 2016, 04:34:56 AM
Reply #93

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Can't we just sack off the whole England thing and not bother with an international team any more?

September 28, 2016, 04:36:25 AM
Reply #94

efcforlife

Now apparently there are revelations about 8 present or former premier league managers being involved in bungs.

Involved in bungs? Or approached as part of the sting?

September 28, 2016, 04:42:10 AM
Reply #95

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
It's too soon for Howe and we don't have a pool of players to play the Wenger way in my opinion.

Has to be Pullis or Southgate for me.

Unsworth?

Agree with Wenger, but...

Too soon for Eddie Howe but ok for Southgate?

And Welshman Tony Pulis as England manager?

September 28, 2016, 04:43:03 AM
Reply #96

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Jesus. Gareth Southgate as manager. He's the very definition of a loser.

September 28, 2016, 06:17:31 AM
Reply #97

Ridge

Only just read the footage was from early august, so he'd only been in the job about 2 weeks.  :D

Here's the details on the PL managers implicated.

Manager 1

Ex-Premier League manager allegedly liked “bungs” in cash or deposited in a Swiss bank account. Pagliara said: “I can call [X] now and all it is with [X] is 'How much, Pino? And will it be the same Swiss bank account?’”

Manager 2

Ex-top flight manager has had “more backhanders than Wimbledon”. Pagliara said: “This is what I hate... the guy that used to need the money but he’s had so much now that all of a sudden he’s whiter than white.”

Manager 3

After managing several British clubs, he was allegedly fired by one for having “his fingers in the till”. Pagliara said he would get involved if “you understand that when we do deals I have to have a carrier bag with some cash”.

Manager 4

Pagliara said of this boss with Premier League experience: “We know him very, very well. We do a transfer, [X] has winked at us and said 'Yeah, I want the player. Is there a little coffee for me, Pino?’ Yeah, course there is.”

Manager 5

Ex-Premier League manager who, said Pagliara, would call him and say “here’s the number”, and give him details of a Swiss account. He said: “It was always numbered accounts.”

Manager 6

A former player who now manages, he allegedly likes extra money to secure deals because he is not on a big salary at his club. Pagliara said: “[X] takes a few [inaudible] because he’s not being paid big money.”

Manager 7

Ex-Premier League manager is another “we can put on the payroll”. If a player was transferred for £10m, “we’ll turn round to [X] and say, listen, if you take this player we’ll look after you. OK? OK, boom.”

Manager 8

Agent Dax Price said this long-serving manager would pick three trusted players and tell them he was paying them an extra £8,000 per month, on condition that they paid him £4,000 per month each.

September 28, 2016, 06:28:48 AM
Reply #98

bacon sarnie

September 28, 2016, 06:34:30 AM
Reply #99

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Only just read the footage was from early august, so he'd only been in the job about 2 weeks.  :D

Here's the details on the PL managers implicated.

Manager 1

Ex-Premier League manager allegedly liked “bungs” in cash or deposited in a Swiss bank account. Pagliara said: “I can call [X] now and all it is with [X] is 'How much, Pino? And will it be the same Swiss bank account?’”

Manager 2

Ex-top flight manager has had “more backhanders than Wimbledon”. Pagliara said: “This is what I hate... the guy that used to need the money but he’s had so much now that all of a sudden he’s whiter than white.”

Manager 3

After managing several British clubs, he was allegedly fired by one for having “his fingers in the till”. Pagliara said he would get involved if “you understand that when we do deals I have to have a carrier bag with some cash”.

Manager 4

Pagliara said of this boss with Premier League experience: “We know him very, very well. We do a transfer, [X] has winked at us and said 'Yeah, I want the player. Is there a little coffee for me, Pino?’ Yeah, course there is.”

Manager 5

Ex-Premier League manager who, said Pagliara, would call him and say “here’s the number”, and give him details of a Swiss account. He said: “It was always numbered accounts.”

Manager 6

A former player who now manages, he allegedly likes extra money to secure deals because he is not on a big salary at his club. Pagliara said: “[X] takes a few [inaudible] because he’s not being paid big money.”

Manager 7

Ex-Premier League manager is another “we can put on the payroll”. If a player was transferred for £10m, “we’ll turn round to [X] and say, listen, if you take this player we’ll look after you. OK? OK, boom.”

Manager 8

Agent Dax Price said this long-serving manager would pick three trusted players and tell them he was paying them an extra £8,000 per month, on condition that they paid him £4,000 per month each.

It's pretty shocking all that like.

I can defo see Harry Rednapp getting called out in this, maybe Sven too. Mark Hughes always seems like a dodgy bastard too.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 28, 2016, 06:37:44 AM
Reply #100

Ross

So Nigel Pearson has RSVP'd to the invites.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 28, 2016, 07:01:16 AM
Reply #101

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Watch out for Tony Pulis to be mentioned I reckon

September 28, 2016, 07:35:00 AM
Reply #102

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
it will be all lesser light managers. Smaller teams etc. if Sam was the biggest fish to fry the it won't be on of the bigger clubs. Maybe Dalglish. martinez for the Niasse deal too
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 28, 2016, 07:41:22 AM
Reply #103

Ridge

Allardyce is obviously 1 of the managers, the thing about Ravel Morrison being pressured to change agent is interesting. In the article, it also says Manager 2 is known as a 'wheeler dealer', you'd suspect he's also got a dog called Rosie.

Think the situation with Pearson at Derby and the owners sudden change of heart would lead some to assume.

Wonder if old whisky nose has been implicated...

September 28, 2016, 01:20:14 PM
Reply #104

Bob Sacamano