January 29, 2020, 04:52:11 AM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 146778 times)

youngysenior and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 28, 2020, 09:58:13 PM
Reply #2310

Macca77

This time next week -

Andre Gomes will be out for the rest of season after suffering a setback in training

January 28, 2020, 10:08:14 PM
Reply #2311

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
This time next week -

Andre Gomes will be out for the rest of season after suffering a setback in training
But here is Gbamin
Simply simply lovely

January 28, 2020, 10:45:08 PM
Reply #2312

Evertonian in NC

Starting to think Gbamin's leg must have fallen completely off.  Poor fella.
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

January 28, 2020, 10:49:28 PM
Reply #2313

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
AMAZING to see him back this early, and looking good at that. Clearly there were no complications with the injury, and it was a straightforward recovery and rehab process. The fact that he is also kicking a ball at this stage is incredible.

This is such good news for him and for Everton.

January 28, 2020, 11:04:33 PM
Reply #2314

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Our very own 'Six Million Dollar man'.

Great to see him back and stepping up his recovery.

January 28, 2020, 11:26:21 PM
Reply #2315

Waltzer

Starting to think Gbamin's leg must have fallen completely off.  Poor fella.
He's the new Niasse, realised we've signed a dud and we'll get random rumours about different injuries for a while until they're forced to play him.
Only messing, but you don't hear much about him!?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 28, 2020, 11:39:46 PM
Reply #2316

Martip

So happy to see him back training and hopefully back on the pitch asap.

The injury was generally one of the worst feelings I ve had watching football....so much so that I wasnt arsed about the equaliser and now have a hatred for Son who I liked previously.

4 hours ago
Reply #2317

Hesmenos

It would be great if he's back for 11 April against Spurs. Make his return as a sub for the last 10 minutes and then just spend the rest of the match kicking lumps out of Son.

3 hours ago
Reply #2318

arteta4spain

It would be great if he's back for 11 April against Spurs. Make his return as a sub for the last 10 minutes and then just spend the rest of the match kicking lumps out of Son.
Hell just cry like a little bitch though and knowing us Gomes will get sent off and wont be rescinded. The cunt.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

3 hours ago
Reply #2319

Dr. Sponge

I've got mental issues just watching him run about after that injury. Must take a lot to get over something like that and play your natural game again.

3 hours ago
Reply #2320

GrantyBoy78

Hes a very lucky boy; hardly any ligament damage. Hopefully his ankle reacts well to training.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

1 hour ago
Reply #2321

sam of the south

Dont let Mina anywhere near him.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau