November 19, 2017, 08:18:52 PM

Author Topic: is it just me?  (Read 927 times)

16 hours ago
Reply #30

KoemansNumberTens

You really do sound like a total idiot when you post ,you accuse me of having an agenda -that is wrong ,now you are calling someone else Siggurdsson's son ! What is it you yourself are on here for ? Are you after my title of internet gladiator? My OP was about the total inundation of shite about and because of EFC and it still stands ,I have really had enough .If that is hard to understand then I am sorry but I am nevertheless entitled to air my opinions as you so rightly pointed out on at least one occasion as this is a forum fro such ,well let's say trivia .

An agenda? When did I accuse you of that? I just said if you didn't like the Everton topics being discussed on an Everton forum then just switch the bloody computer off. You seem to have got awfully mad about very little here.
I think you feel there's a war raging that really isn't. My advice would be to get a feel for a discussion from the title and not click on the 1s you don't fancy. You'll have a much better time that way

Oh and on Ari I accuse him of having an agenda. Feel he's maybe got a little issue with me saying we shouldn't sign Sigurdsson as he wasn't very good. Turns out I was right.

deCoubertin

15 hours ago
Reply #31

therealdunc

Sigurdsson last season and for a fair few seasons now has had good stats compared to other premier league players, impressive when he was in a struggling team last season.

But so far for Everton hes offered very little.

I get the impression he needs a team built around him much like Iceland do and Swansea did when they were at home against lesser teams.

Blue

12 hours ago
Reply #32

ally2

Sigurdsson last season and for a fair few seasons now has had good stats compared to other premier league players, impressive when he was in a struggling team last season.

But so far for Everton he's offered very little.

I get the impression he needs a team built around him much like Iceland do and Swansea did when they were at home against lesser teams.

Cobblers. Sigurdsson is a quality player. He has shown that at club and international level for many years now. The club is in semi turmoil at the moment, the team is changing all the time and we will likely have a third manager soon for this season.  He isn't in good form but that will come. People just need to calm down and show some patience.