July 23, 2019, 03:59:43 PM

Author Topic: Your other half and Everton  (Read 1521 times)

GLewis and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 22, 2019, 08:04:31 PM
Reply #45

formerKHL

STAGE 2...THREAD..

PHOTOS OF WIVES IN SAID KITS !!!!

July 22, 2019, 09:10:30 PM
Reply #46

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
We met behind the goal at Newcastle about 47 years ago. She went to Liverpool Uni and only put the one choice down as it was close to Goodison.
She'd kill me if I put it on here but I have a photo of her in her Everton shirt with Speedo Mick as he passed through Stoke (in full speedo uniform) on one of his charity walks after we discovered his route and drove around looking for him.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

July 22, 2019, 10:00:02 PM
Reply #47

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
My wife hates football with a passion. She hates the sound of the stadiums, and finds the whole thing boring and annoying.

So that Evertonians understand - the above is similar to when Allardyce was manager. I hope that helps.

July 22, 2019, 11:01:12 PM
Reply #48

Sixx1402

Has no interest in any sport

Hates my screaming when i'm watching us play

The only time she showed any slight interest was when we thumped United last season as she's from Manchester. Every time i cheered she popped in the room and asked "have you scored again? Against Manchester United?"

I was just sat there with a big grin on my Chevy Chase saying "look at the score babe"  :woohoo:
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

15 hours ago
Reply #49

Evertonian in NC

My ex-wife was never a sports person, didn't understand footy at all.  Would watch a little NFL is all.

The cats are willing to stick around me while Everton is on, though.  Good boys, those.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

14 hours ago
Reply #50

dchans

Mine fucking hates football. end of.
Fancy your own online, part time business?  Just PM me for more details...

14 hours ago
Reply #51

blue1948

We met behind the goal at Newcastle about 47 years ago. She went to Liverpool Uni and only put the one choice down as it was close to Goodison.
She'd kill me if I put it on here but I have a photo of her in her Everton shirt with Speedo Mick as he passed through Stoke (in full speedo uniform) on one of his charity walks after we discovered his route and drove around looking for him.

Is that not technically stalking? Sorry you said he was walking!

14 hours ago
Reply #52

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Is that not technically stalking? Sorry you said he was walking!
No it isn't and don't try to be funny as we've found out where you live and we're watching you.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

12 hours ago
Reply #53

stirlingblue

Wouldn’t go as far as saying she hates football, she just doesn’t find it interesting.

She came to Fulham away in the cup with me about five years ago, turned to check on her about five minutes in to see that she’d pulled a book from her handbag as was sat there reading.

Still, she arranged for a friend to pipe me in to our wedding to Z Cars so she at least understands me.

42 minutes ago
Reply #54

Smithers

Haha, love this thread!

My wife used to be Liverpool mad. Signed pictures of Patrick Berger, photos from Melwood meeting players etc. Her family are big reds.
When we were expecting our first born I got lots of 'hilarious' shite off her family - "He should be raised a red, he should know what winning feels like, not a lifetime of misery" etc - but my wife just accepted that our kids would probably support Everton because their dad did. She wasn't so bothered about football these days.

She was quite passive about it all until watching the derby with the Pickford blunder. That was the day she started sympathising properly with it all, I think. "Isn't that bloody typical of them, i see what you mean now" she said, or something like that. She already thought Klopp was a phony and a sycophant, so seeing his nobhead antics at the end didn't help either.

In her family's defence, her eldest brother bought our firstborn an Everton kit for his first birthday which I thought was nice...he's the type who has a liverpool crest tattooed on his leg, so that was good of him. On the downside, it was that shitfest of a season where everything went wrong with Walsh and Koeman.

My ex before my wife used to hate football, hate that I played, hate that i'd watch Everton. Happy to remember her family supported Everton during that FA Cup final though. She cried once when I told her NFL was stoppy starty weirdness and she had a cheek calling football shite. Must've really loved NFL along with all those random johnsons she was chonging. Good times (reclines in chair)

13 minutes ago
Reply #55

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Plot twist at the end there Smithers
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.