November 19, 2017, 06:05:33 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 151577 times)

November 04, 2017, 03:04:09 AM
Reply #2385

Macca77

Anyway, about our new stadium at Bramley Moore then...

deCoubertin

November 04, 2017, 03:07:58 AM
Reply #2386

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Anyway, about our new stadium at Bramley Moore then...

It's going to be a VR one.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 04, 2017, 03:12:45 AM
Reply #2387

Ridge

I'm not aware of any owner chucking in £100m+ and then pulling back after first round of investment. That level of spending is not we'll see what we can do, it's we'll get there by flooding with cash.

If there is an issue with the investment, it will still fall at Walsh's door before there is any plug pulling.

The examples of owners shutting up shop, often coincide with owners finances reaching breaking point or after multiple failed attempts. Most have lost a lot of money on players, and many have scaled back ambitions.

But the exit routes for the situation still point heavily towards continued effort in different direction. Not many billionaires are going to divert from the bigger path, and the stadium while still only theoretical, still holds wait in terms of ambition of club.

November 04, 2017, 04:43:55 AM
Reply #2388

The Analog Kid

My god 5 of you freaks think that's funny. :wanker:

Try 11. Gobshite.

November 04, 2017, 05:27:44 AM
Reply #2389

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
All very, very quiet imo.

Joe Anderson has said more about this than the club.

But then again, is this real?

https://twitter.com/Meisarch/status/926151046660890624
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 04, 2017, 05:37:17 AM
Reply #2390

Danny

November 04, 2017, 06:23:15 AM
Reply #2391

Bally

Administrator
Why the fuck do I miss all the fucking fun
It's the roll I way

November 04, 2017, 07:48:17 AM
Reply #2392

Cereal Killer

I'm not aware of any owner chucking in £100m+ and then pulling back after first round of investment. That level of spending is not we'll see what we can do, it's we'll get there by flooding with cash.

If there is an issue with the investment, it will still fall at Walsh's door before there is any plug pulling.

The examples of owners shutting up shop, often coincide with owners finances reaching breaking point or after multiple failed attempts. Most have lost a lot of money on players, and many have scaled back ambitions.

But the exit routes for the situation still point heavily towards continued effort in different direction. Not many billionaires are going to divert from the bigger path, and the stadium while still only theoretical, still holds wait in terms of ambition of club.

Wasn't there some stat that showed like 98% of club owners made no profit out of a football club?? It's all down to how much they feel they want to invest in order to sate their ego/ambition

November 04, 2017, 08:01:43 AM
Reply #2393

Jamokachi

we're defo getting a bowl aren't we?

Nah, that's just a generic image, Peel won't be posting anything like the plans that are being drawn up.

November 04, 2017, 03:10:55 PM
Reply #2394

Toddacelli

I can understand you being confused that will be age related mate but don't worry anymore There won't be any stadium on the docks not now or ever does that clear it up any.And that smell you can smell all the time is piss mate.

Hahaha! You're hilarious! Are you a parody account or something?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 04, 2017, 03:19:05 PM
Reply #2395

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Am I missing something with this tattoo parlour tweet from Meis? Or does he just actually went to known if a tattoo parlour is open?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 04, 2017, 03:32:56 PM
Reply #2396

Makis

Loved the reply from Everton & Meis to the NSNO tweet. Basically saying "don't be silly".

November 04, 2017, 03:46:23 PM
Reply #2397

Ridge

Wasn't there some stat that showed like 98% of club owners made no profit out of a football club?? It's all down to how much they feel they want to invest in order to sate their ego/ambition

It's such a fast paced business, that only giants can milk the cream really.

Arsenal don't pay dividends to shareholders. A bit like a house, you don't sell your home improvements. With fixtures, fittings, you make profit when you sell the entire asset.

November 04, 2017, 04:01:28 PM
Reply #2398

therealdunc

It wonít be that low, more clubs are reporting profits including the lower leagues.
Itís also worth pointing out a good number of club owners donít seek to make a profit but break even, this is certainly true outside the premier league.
Blue

November 04, 2017, 04:06:06 PM
Reply #2399

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

A good firm of accountants can ensure you don't make a profit on paper whilst your bank balance increases.