December 12, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 337130 times)

January 09, 2018, 11:20:18 PM
Reply #2775

Bally

Administrator
Right, so to put it in layman's terms,the commonwealth stadium was a completely different design (running track taken into consideration)
Pretty much yeah
It's the roll I way

January 09, 2018, 11:24:38 PM
Reply #2776

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Deffo, also like us to have the Goodison granites there as well
I'd forgotten the granites!! They've got to be there as well and I want ours lifting up to eye level in a prominent position. I deserve that after going to West Brom over Xmas.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

January 09, 2018, 11:26:57 PM
Reply #2777

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty much yeah
Wasn't  it part of the overall plan to have the running track but then remove it after the games?  Not that it matters now.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

January 09, 2018, 11:29:33 PM
Reply #2778

Thornton_19

As long as it's big and we are close to the pitch who gives a shit. It could look like Starscream for all I care.

January 09, 2018, 11:34:28 PM
Reply #2779

D15TIN

Deffo, also like us to have the Goodison granites there as well
Bloody hope so, ive got one

January 09, 2018, 11:38:49 PM
Reply #2780

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think we will ever be as close to the pitch as Goodison is, someone mentioned about regs not allowing it, which is a shame.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 09, 2018, 11:39:18 PM
Reply #2781

eugene

As long as it's big and we are close to the pitch who gives a shit. It could look like Starscream for all I care.
Your so easily pleased⭐️

January 09, 2018, 11:42:46 PM
Reply #2782

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think we will ever be as close to the pitch as Goodison is, someone mentioned about regs not allowing it, which is a shame.
If it's not completed until after Brexit then we can revert to imperial measurements and creep a little closer.

January 10, 2018, 02:04:41 AM
Reply #2783

eugene

Ferminio will be relieved because hes going into row z at our place

January 10, 2018, 02:07:53 AM
Reply #2784

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Laughed out loud at that one. Thanks

January 10, 2018, 02:10:47 AM
Reply #2785

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I want a Starscream statue now.
My momma says I'm special.

January 10, 2018, 02:29:06 AM
Reply #2786

Waltzer

Reading some of the agm comments so I might have got this wrong, but it appears the crux of the problem Is finding a third of the money for the stadium, which begs the question what is the point of Moshiri?
We've got a billionaire owner that has invested hardly anything of his own wealth, hasn't contributed anymore to our transfer kitty than Kenwright and doesn't look like he'll even help finance the stadium. I genuinely am starting to question more and more what his intentions are? I get that he's a business man but he's very much furthering his wealth, with little to no personal risk.
As alluded to I might have got this horribly wrong, but that's what it seems like to me?

January 10, 2018, 02:31:24 AM
Reply #2787

Bluedylan

Reading some of the agm comments so I might have got this wrong, but it appears the crux of the problem Is finding a third of the money for the stadium, which begs the question what is the point of Moshiri?
We've got a billionaire owner that has invested hardly anything of his own wealth, hasn't contributed anymore to our transfer kitty than Kenwright and doesn't look like he'll even help finance the stadium. I genuinely am starting to question more and more what his intentions are? I get that he's a business man but he's very much furthering his wealth, with little to no personal risk.
As alluded to I might have got this horribly wrong, but that's what it seems like to me?

He's put 150m of his own money in. It was in the figures released before Christmas, so let's not keep perpetuating this nonsense about him putting nothing into the club.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 10, 2018, 02:33:31 AM
Reply #2788

Waltzer

He's put 150m of his own money in. It was in the figures released before Christmas, so let's not keep perpetuating this nonsense about him putting nothing into the club.
I said I may well have been wrong, but what has that 150 been on?

January 10, 2018, 02:35:52 AM
Reply #2789

Bluedylan

I said I may well have been wrong, but what has that 150 been on?

Cleared the debts initially with 80/90m (can't remember), and then put the rest in last year. What it's gone towards, I couldn't tell you, but he's definitely put his own dough in.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.