October 24, 2020, 04:48:26 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 623559 times)

March 23, 2018, 02:05:28 PM
Reply #3180

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Believe it when I’m fuckin sat in it lads.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 23, 2018, 02:09:46 PM
Reply #3181

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
What the fuck is everyone moaning about? 50-55.000 is fine, a much bigger issue is this mental issue as a club we have. No discernible style of play, a lack of actual direction from the boardroom downwards as to ambition, one symbolic decision  after another.
Before we start debating the size of a stadium maybe we should clear out the shitbat the club and bring in people with vision, passion, desire, And an actual.plan for the future. Someone who can put belief into both the players and supporters, because forgot long this club has been a fucking joke. Under achieving, poorly run, the support this club has received from it's supporters is amazing.
A new stadium is great, but if we are Going to continue to be run like a fucking shambles from the top, it will be a disaster.
I am sick of the club I love being the butt of jokes.
I want a successful club that plays with style and passion.
And I couldn't give a fuck if that's at Goodison or a 50.000 waterfront stadium. Bowl or square, iconic or functional and ok.
It's the team that is the priority. If that's shit does it matter how many fucking seats there are?

There’s just a hell of a lot of my dicks bigger than your dick going on.

March 23, 2018, 02:18:17 PM
Reply #3182

Macca77

Building work is meant to start next summer isn't it, so hopefully won't be long before we see some sketches

March 23, 2018, 02:30:12 PM
Reply #3183

Jamokachi

Building work is meant to start next summer isn't it, so hopefully won't be long before we see some sketches

March 23, 2018, 02:34:23 PM
Reply #3184

Macca77

Fit him like, er I mean her

March 23, 2018, 02:40:10 PM
Reply #3185

Hawkandro

I don't get where all this rage has suddenly come from? Why are people getting so hung up over the capacity? Have people seriously not got anything else to worry about?
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

March 23, 2018, 02:42:15 PM
Reply #3186

dunkster

Is he not just stating that if you want fans to start right from the side of pitch going up very steeply to give atmosphere, then that affects capacity?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 23, 2018, 02:55:33 PM
Reply #3187

Alanvideo

There’s just a hell of a lot of my dicks bigger than your dick going on.
...........as Dan Meis has said it's size envy  :woohoo:

<<<< The question of capacity is less about other grounds than what is “right sized” for Everton?..on this site.  Naturally there are constraints, both physical and financial.  Capacity won’t be limited by lack of ambition, nor should it be driven by size envy >>>

9:42 PM - Mar 22, 2018
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 23, 2018, 03:01:34 PM
Reply #3188

dunkster

Did he not bring this on himself by that cryptic tweet suggesting 60k?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 23, 2018, 03:06:45 PM
Reply #3189

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be dissapointed if it's 50k tbh.

I think we're massively limiting our potential with that. Suppose there could be scope to expand but I'd rather we went 60k and risked a few empty seats.

Understand what Meis is saying though. Just think it kind of shows a lack of ambition.

The fanbase is growing year on year, to the point where we have a waiting list for season tickets now. A new ground should reflect that growth and I just hope it does.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 23, 2018, 03:08:32 PM
Reply #3190

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Also, if you're going to consult the fans, who then vote overwhelmingly for a ground over 50k capacity, then deliver something that isn't? The fans will have a right to be very dissapointed in that.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 23, 2018, 03:21:24 PM
Reply #3191

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Also, if you're going to consult the fans, who then vote overwhelmingly for a ground over 50k capacity, then deliver something that isn't? The fans will have a right to be very dissapointed in that.

But you also have to agree with this point of view.

Naturally there are constraints, both physical and financial.  Capacity won’t be limited by lack of ambition, nor should it be driven by size envy >>>

March 23, 2018, 03:37:48 PM
Reply #3192

Bingham Boy

A big part of football is size envy. If Barcelona played in a sold out 35000 stadium every week it would change your opinion of them.

Part of football is about the dream of striving to become the biggest and best in the world.

March 23, 2018, 03:58:43 PM
Reply #3193

TheTone

this is nailed on to win 'The NSNO International Break Fume Award Thread'

March 23, 2018, 04:00:16 PM
Reply #3194

Jamokachi

I think it will end up being between 55 and 60k.