December 11, 2019, 11:11:53 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 489221 times)

November 07, 2019, 07:15:07 PM
Reply #5070

GrantyBoy78

Anderson speaking at the Hilton 2 nights ago:
You’d assume that all the feasibility assessments would have been conducted before we piled millions into the project.

November 07, 2019, 07:28:44 PM
Reply #5071

GrantyBoy78

The biggest concern around BMD is whether we’re going to secure funding to build it, if we’re languishing at the wrong end of the table. No one is going to lend us over half a billion pounds if there’s the remotest change we could get relegated and lose TV revenue. At the very least we’d lose leverage
regarding interest rates.

That’s why I don’t get when people say there’s no point binning off Silva midseason and that they’d rather we finished 17th with Silva rather than go for the upheaval of getting a manager, just to finish 8th. League position matters.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

November 08, 2019, 01:37:04 AM
Reply #5072

Simon Paul

Administrator
Anderson speaking at the Hilton 2 nights ago:
This fabled Dock wall that nobody ever goes near and was built to keep the people out

Who's arsed?

November 08, 2019, 02:33:53 AM
Reply #5073

Alanvideo

This fabled Dock wall that nobody ever goes near and was built to keep the people out

Who's arsed?
.................it just so happens that one of the oldest parts of the dock wall and the largest number of turret gateposts is adjacent to BMD.
Peel have made numerous new entrances in the wall nearer town .I don't see a problem doing likewise at BMD so long as it's in keeping with the surroundings .
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 08, 2019, 03:20:43 AM
Reply #5074

Toddacelli

Love the look of it though. We are long overdue a fortress.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 08, 2019, 02:32:34 PM
Reply #5075

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You’d assume that all the feasibility assessments would have been conducted before we piled millions into the project.
Am sure they would have been.

November 23, 2019, 12:24:24 AM
Reply #5076

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
BLUES WIN TOP AWARDS FOR STADIUM CONSULTATION

Everton Football Club picked up two awards for its record-breaking consultation campaign for a proposed new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock and a community-led legacy project at Goodison Park.

‘The People’s Project’ was named Best Property and Construction Campaign at the Northern Marketing Awards in Manchester, beating off stiff competition from some of the country’s biggest property developers and creative agencies.

Back in Liverpool, the Blues claimed another accolade with Richard Kenyon, Director of Marketing, Communications and Community picking up The Chief Executive’s Award at Liverpool Downtown in Business Awards which recognised Richard’s vision and leadership in delivering the Club’s innovative engagement and consultation campaign.

Now in its seventh year the Northern Marketing Awards look to celebrate the excellence, creativity and achievements of the industry across Northern England while, Downtown in Business’s annual ‘Livercool’ awards attracted more than 350 entrepreneurs, business leaders, decision makers and individuals who had made a positive contribution to the city of Liverpool during the past year.

Everton’s two stage public consultation saw more than 63,000 respondents take part and is widely recognised for being the largest commercial public consultation in the city of Liverpool’s history.

The public consultations visited all six boroughs of the Liverpool City Region and offered visitors to the travelling exhibitions an interactive and immersive virtual reality experience with flythroughs of the stadium. City Region residents could also have their say online and immerse themselves in the new stadium from the comfort of their own homes by downloading the official project app.

Residents living around Bramley-Moore Dock and Goodison Park also received information and could return their surveys by post.

The judges at the Northern Marketing Awards were impressed by the overwhelming support the campaign received from not just the public but from business, political and community stakeholders. The award also recognised Everton’s ‘inclusive human-centric approach to engagement’ and the ability to ‘communicate a complex range of messages to a diverse audience’.

Richard Kenyon, Director of Marketing, Communications and Community said: “We have worked hard to deliver a large-scale engagement campaign over the past year or so and the results - in terms of scale and sentiment - have been incredible.

“Everyone at the Club is so grateful to the tens of thousands of people who took time out to get involved and have their say on The People’s Project. The interest, passion and enthusiasm shown for our plans from not just Evertonians but all residents has contributed to making this campaign a success.

“That passion has also been shown by our team at the Club who have completely immersed themselves in this activity to deliver what has been a fantastic - and now award winning - campaign.

“The results mean we can now move to the next stage with confidence as we finalise our submissions for planning.”

After completing a series of engagement events with Everton fans, focus groups and drop-in sessions with local residents living around Bramley-Moore Dock and Goodison Park, two public consultations and numerous stakeholder meetings, the Club remains on track to submit a detailed planning application for a new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock and an outline application for a legacy project at Goodison Park before the end of the year.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1498905/blues-win-top-awards-for-stadium-consultation

November 23, 2019, 03:38:16 PM
Reply #5077

Alanvideo

BLUES WIN TOP AWARDS FOR STADIUM CONSULTATION

Everton Football Club picked up two awards for its record-breaking consultation campaign for a proposed new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock and a community-led legacy project at Goodison Park.
..................this is all very well but when is the planning application going in ? My guess is it could be shortly after our ritual disembowelling on 4th December .

December 05, 2019, 04:46:46 AM
Reply #5078

Toffee_4_Life

Genuine question. What happens to this plan if we go down?

December 05, 2019, 04:49:19 AM
Reply #5079

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Genuine question. What happens to this plan if we go down?

We all pile in a dinghy and watch the lads play water volleyball.

December 05, 2019, 05:03:55 AM
Reply #5080

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Planning permission getting announced tomorrow was the rumour a few weeks back.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 05, 2019, 05:25:44 AM
Reply #5081

Bally

Administrator
19th

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

It's the roll I way

December 05, 2019, 07:30:55 PM
Reply #5082

Alanvideo

................being pedantic but we can't get planning permission until we apply for it.  I seriously worry that Moshiri will delay the application until it becomes clear we avoid relegation .
Bournemouth home last match of the season btw .  :blush: