September 24, 2020, 11:52:25 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 605187 times)

July 30, 2020, 10:08:42 PM
Reply #5415

Dr. Sponge

July 30, 2020, 10:10:35 PM
Reply #5416

Omar

Any chance of a copy and paste for the cheapskates?

Interested in that one myself.
You come at the king, you best not miss.

July 30, 2020, 10:32:11 PM
Reply #5417

Cereal Killer

just seen a gig announced at Bramley Moore for April next year which is baffling because if expected it will be a building site  :eh:

Isnít a ton of the initial work filling in the dock?

July 31, 2020, 05:46:44 AM
Reply #5418

Jamokachi

Isnít a ton of the initial work filling in the dock?

Probably need more than a ton to be honest.

July 31, 2020, 05:53:10 PM
Reply #5419

Toddacelli

just seen a gig announced at Bramley Moore for April next year which is baffling because if expected it will be a building site  :eh:

It's a redshite rave. Invite them all in just before we start the concrete pour....

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 31, 2020, 10:28:43 PM
Reply #5420

Dvm23

it's camelphat of which Dave Whelan who is half of them is a mad blue

August 01, 2020, 01:59:02 AM
Reply #5421

Trowel

it's camelphat of which Dave Whelan who is half of them is a mad blue

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

August 01, 2020, 02:00:19 PM
Reply #5422

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 13, 2020, 01:50:05 AM
Reply #5423

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

August 22, 2020, 12:37:49 AM
Reply #5424

Trowel

A "thorough update" coming next week according to DBB in the latest email:

I know you will also be keen to hear updates on our new stadium project. I can confirm this has been continuing in line with our project plan and our Stadium Development Director, Colin Chong, will be providing a thorough update next week. As Iím sure you would expect, some aspects of this project Ė mainly relating to third parties Ė slowed down temporarily due to the impact of Covid-19, but we donít expect this to have a material impact on our long-term plans.

August 26, 2020, 09:01:58 PM
Reply #5425

Trowel

August 26, 2020, 09:12:57 PM
Reply #5426

Trowel

Looks like the biggest headlines are:

• ...due to the size of the application, Liverpool City Council may need to convene a special planning committee meeting towards the end of the year to give their determination to our application. The detail of this determination is likely to dictate whether the application will also need to be reviewed by central Government. This additional local consultation, together with some aspects of the project relating to third parties having slowed slightly due to the impact of COVID-19, means that - subject to planning approval and finalising our funding packages - it is most likely that work could commence on-site early in 2021.
  • ...at some point in the coming weeks, you may become aware of objections to our proposed scheme being made to Liverpool City Council by Historic England and the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS), a heritage body acting on behalf of UNESCO. Historic England, together with ICOMOS, believe our proposals should be reviewed by the Government due to their concerns over the impact our plans to infill the dock could have on what is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Conservation Area. Similar concerns have also been raised by the Victorian Society.
  • Multi story car park is gone to give symettry and river views, replaced by disabled parking, and a new river facing stepped plaza has been added on the west stand

August 26, 2020, 09:21:34 PM
Reply #5427

Hawkandro

yEaH bUt WaT aBoUt MeIs EvErToN..!..1?
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

August 26, 2020, 10:04:41 PM
Reply #5428

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Playing FM20 24/7.

August 27, 2020, 12:16:06 AM
Reply #5429

Bluedylan

''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.