November 21, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 325946 times)

March 23, 2017, 11:08:56 PM
Reply #15

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Yay!

Hopefully everton don't make the same mistake that they did with the cladding

We've got loads of experts on architecture here, use our knowledge Everton!

We could probably get the whole thing built and ready for the start of the 17/18 season!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 23, 2017, 11:50:52 PM
Reply #16

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
No chance they could have done an artists impression of a potential stadium like?!

Just a little something to wet my beak!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 24, 2017, 12:44:57 AM
Reply #17

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I was a bit worried about how this would work financially at first

And then remembered that I've probably never got to the day before payday with more than 50 left in my account and that our Owner has a Net Worth of 2.6 Billion

I'll let him sort this one out!

March 30, 2017, 10:38:56 PM
Reply #18

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
It's fairly obvious that we want a bowl shaped stadium with a running track around and plenty of distance between the stands and the pitch. Attendance wise 45,000 will be plenty

June 27, 2017, 01:36:22 PM
Reply #19

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'm struggling g to open that or read, what does it say?

Announcement due today about safe standing

So possibly a safe standing section in the new stadium for us we wonder ...

March 23, 2018, 04:51:11 PM
Reply #20

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Get the feeling we are gonna piss off Dan Meis so much that by the end of it he will actively want us to have the shittest stadium possible

The general public, football fans, and people over social network in the vast majority tend to be total idiots. Probably more a fault of the human race then it is with us specifically as Evertonians, but still we are  such whoppers

April 03, 2018, 03:26:37 PM
Reply #21

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon the club should make it 50k but just tell everyone it's the gimmicky 61,878

I mean who is actually gonna count the seats anyway

April 03, 2018, 03:53:41 PM
Reply #22

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
As a cheat you look at the top corner seat, so row 60 seat 200. 6 x 200 = 12000. Do that for each stand!

I reckon the ones with the loudest voices to moan about it aren't that good at counting anyway  :snigger: