November 16, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 322281 times)

March 22, 2017, 02:30:29 AM
Reply #15

arteta4spain

The USM Kopite Gallows
Haha they'll want to hang themselves if this all comes off! They won't be able to cope. They'll just shout 5 times and probably wanna move into Goodison. That's what they did last time! 😂😂😂

March 23, 2017, 12:17:51 AM
Reply #16

arteta4spain

https://www.reddit.com/r/Everton/comments/60volw/sharing_some_news/

I call bullshit. Didn't the echo say today or yesterday that we were in Tanzania and it's pretty much nailed on we're getting Sportpesa?
How has that been funded then without Moshiris money? As much as he's done well in trying to get us a new stadium I don't trust Joe Anderson one bit. Sting in the tail with this. No way we're not contributing a shit load of money to this

March 23, 2017, 04:58:49 AM
Reply #17

arteta4spain

Not gonna lie, I'm concerned how this will be funded. Let's see what happens. I'm surprised nothing official has been lifted from somewhere there's been a few things but nothing concrete.
Joe Andersons intentions might be well and good for us but at what cost? Please don't make us question it Joe! 

March 23, 2017, 08:25:47 AM
Reply #18

arteta4spain

Just hope Joes not spun a yarn saying that the IOC have said it's on for us with the games and that's how the funding will come into play then it all goes tits up and we're looking like a spare prick at a wedding!

March 23, 2017, 04:15:10 PM
Reply #19

arteta4spain

Man, 85 pages of this! Has this surpassed the Nzogbia thread yet? 😂😂😂

March 24, 2017, 12:10:47 AM
Reply #20

arteta4spain

This is the article to read.
Tell you what if I've read this right Anderson has played an absolute blinder here.
He gets his club a new home and through this spv generates an added £4.4 mill into the council coffers. Is that about right?
That added money could kick start some much needed regeneration and repair around the city!

March 24, 2017, 12:38:06 AM
Reply #21

arteta4spain

This is where I'm coming from, it sounds great from the council point of view, but comes across like were tenants, a bit like west ham rather than owning it like spurs?
Basically we're getting loan with help, not financially, with help from the council. Due to this the city will recieve £4.4 mill a year while we repay it.  We won't own the stadium or the land until we pay the loan off. Then in 40 years we'll officially own the stadium. But who knows, we might get bought out further down the line and pay it off before then.
Let's just watch this space! 😂😂😂

March 24, 2017, 03:17:59 AM
Reply #22

arteta4spain

A small concern of mine is that Joe again mentioned the Commonwealth Games in the announcement - is there a risk the council hold too many strings when it comes to finalising the design and granting the planning permission?
Possibly but maybe that's just to highlight the options to people. One for the necessity of the stadium and maybe for the possible structure and also payment of the stadium.
Maybe they will incorporate a running track but remove it after the games or even able to retract the stands back to reveal a track and move them back over them for match days?

March 24, 2017, 04:40:01 AM
Reply #23

arteta4spain

Security Package
The proposed security package comprises:
 EFC opening two bank accounts in EFC’s name, but charged in favour of the LCC SPV.
 The first account (Cash Flow Account) will be used as security for the payment of the rent in the Occupational Lease by EFC. All season ticket revenue, hospitality fees and naming rights income will be credited to this account. EFC are only entitled to access and use the funds once the rent for the forthcoming year has been paid. It is proposed if EFC is relegated from the Premier League and for as long as EFC are not in the Premier League, they will be required to credit a significant sum of the season ticket revenue (excluding hospitality membership fees and naming rights income) to this account.
 The second account (Rent Deposit Account) will be used as security for performance of EFC’s obligations under the Occupational Lease. EFC will be required to make annual payments to the Rent Deposit Account for the first five years of the term of the lease. All interest which accrues on the deposit remain in the account. If EFC is relegated, then they will be required to top up the Rent Deposit Account using parachute payments paid by the Premier League.

Hmm not sure how I feel about that. They saying that we pay the rent before wages which I know will need to be done anyway, I Just hope we can afford it all!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 04:41:12 AM by arteta4spain »

March 24, 2017, 11:09:57 PM
Reply #24

arteta4spain

Another mention of 50k :(
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/10812576/romelu-lukaku-reaffirms-decision-has-been-made-not-to-sign-new-everton-contract
 That's why Roms leaving. We've not been ambitious enough to push to a 60k stadium and he's had enough! 😂😂

April 01, 2017, 05:22:25 AM
Reply #26

arteta4spain

Rumours this fella is gonna working with us. Another accountant who, excels apparently, in capital projects
Sorry who, Shilston?

July 26, 2017, 11:56:39 PM
Reply #27

arteta4spain

Can't wait to see what Meis has come up with. So it'll be as steep as possible and as close to the pitch as possible. Could this feel slightly congested. Although I'm sure the club will make sure it's great.
I love that we're trying to be different to the approach and everything. I wasn't too sure on Elstone when he came in but he's been great in my opinion.

November 08, 2017, 04:13:19 AM
Reply #28

arteta4spain

I might be being simple here but if he does stand to make a profit. Might we benefit as he might use some of that for transfers?
I understand he's deserve a cut for delivering a long awaited stadium move but maybe he'll want to reinvest.
Wouldn't blame him if he didn't.

April 13, 2018, 03:39:30 AM
Reply #29

arteta4spain

At the end of the day no matter what we discuss it will be called whatever the stadium sponsors business is, I'll start the ball rolling with companies that we don't want to have naming rights.

"The Durex Arena”
Could be quite apt if Allardyce is still in charge. It contains all the mess.