August 22, 2019, 05:18:43 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 449272 times)

October 22, 2016, 12:16:59 AM
Reply #165

Corinthian

Not seen it mentioned on here but the much maligned (by some) watched toffee has posted that the prudential mortgage has been settled.

I believe that this was the loan that stopped the "annexe".

If that's right I believe we are now free to sell/swap the land goodison is built on. Doing a land swap with peel may be something appealing to them And speed up the process of acquiring the Branmley Moore plot.

Good news indeed are there any links to that info'?

October 22, 2016, 12:29:17 AM
Reply #166

Simon Paul

Administrator
it only had about 6 years left to run, so probably a good bit of business (the six years is based on reports from the time, but club officials have since said it was done over 25 years, so 11 years, but still we're over halfway into the deal and the money has been repaid in full, so the settlement will have been an agreed amount based on the interest)

the info will have come from Company's House, @Corinthian so you could pay whatever fee they charge for the document (think it's a quid?) but that's where WT tends to get his info from

October 22, 2016, 12:37:26 AM
Reply #167

Corinthian

it only had about 6 years left to run, so probably a good bit of business (the six years is based on reports from the time, but club officials have since said it was done over 25 years, so 11 years, but still we're over halfway into the deal and the money has been repaid in full, so the settlement will have been an agreed amount based on the interest)

the info will have come from Company's House, @Corinthian so you could pay whatever fee they charge for the document (think it's a quid?) but that's where WT tends to get his info from

Thanks Simon

October 22, 2016, 01:30:20 AM
Reply #168

School of Science

Was that the loan that we had agreed a small percentage of our season ticket sales as part of our repayment ? Sure I've heard that over the years ...Or I've dreamt it up.

Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 22, 2016, 01:49:36 AM
Reply #169

Heisenberg

I see that the Bramley-Moore Dock is adjacent to the water treatment facility. Is that wastewater or drinking water treatment?

I seen someone on Twitter saying the smell can be unbareable down there at times

October 22, 2016, 05:32:53 AM
Reply #170

phillyt

I think the point of doing this is less the cost which on a month by month/year by year basis wouldn't have been too prohibitive. Obviously saving 6-11 years interest (depending on the real timescale) is a benefit but the main benefit is, I think, removing any restrictions or controls on the land GP is on Which allows us to sell without any hinderance. Which in my eyes is a great sign/hint that the new ground deal is moving along (quicker than the bloody cladding is). Whichever way it works tho it's a good sign that moshiri is looking to do things his way. yeah
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

October 22, 2016, 05:37:50 AM
Reply #171

blue slug

I see that the Bramley-Moore Dock is adjacent to the water treatment facility. Is that wastewater or drinking water treatment?

Depends how hungover you are I suppose

October 22, 2016, 07:11:20 AM
Reply #172

Simon Paul

Administrator
well there's a huge fire about 500 yards away at the moment that's been blazing for well over an hour with flames about 40 foot tall

and yeah, the smell at Bramley Dock was horrendous when we went down there on deadline day, I thought @Bally had farted at first

October 22, 2016, 03:09:40 PM
Reply #173

Blake

Good news indeed are there any links to that info'?

Info is free on companies house

Two records from 5th Oct : https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00036624/filing-history

Phillyt is right in terms of releasing any restrictions on goodison is main positive. But removing our primary long term debt is still a positive. Especially at just under 8% interest. Repayments were in the ballpark of just under 3m pa I think, with the 25 year loan starting in 2002. So it had plenty of time to run.

October 22, 2016, 03:21:55 PM
Reply #174

Macca77

well there's a huge fire about 500 yards away at the moment that's been blazing for well over an hour with flames about 40 foot tall

and yeah, the smell at Bramley Dock was horrendous when we went down there on deadline day, I thought @Bally had farted at first

Can see the smoke from my house. I work up the road from Bramley Moor by the titanic hotel and it confirm is does stink, its awful on a warm day

October 22, 2016, 04:39:26 PM
Reply #175

Bally

Administrator

Insurance job
It's the roll I way

October 22, 2016, 05:28:38 PM
Reply #176

Simon Paul

Administrator
Insurance job

scrap metal dealer apparently, must have taken some heat to get that started!

October 22, 2016, 05:29:20 PM
Reply #177

Bally

Administrator
scrap metal dealer apparently, must have taken some heat to get that started!
Jet fuel then hahaha
It's the roll I way

October 22, 2016, 06:07:53 PM
Reply #178

eame

I seen someone on Twitter saying the smell can be unbareable down there at times

Only on derby days soon though..

October 22, 2016, 06:20:52 PM
Reply #179

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The smell can be horrendous down there like.

But so can Stonebridge as its opposite a sewerage plant.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown