December 16, 2017, 01:13:59 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 158860 times)

September 06, 2017, 08:41:57 PM
Reply #2220

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

I just hope its got a "home end" bigger than the "scarf waving, full kit and badge kop end".

deCoubertin

September 06, 2017, 08:42:19 PM
Reply #2221

Bally

Administrator
Said all along I'll believe it when I see it
Which? The ground?
The new one?

Why the pessimism
It's the roll I way

September 06, 2017, 08:51:16 PM
Reply #2222

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
nah, i'm with him. Too many false dawns for me to be allowing my hopes to become actual optimism here.

Regardless of how much the situation has changed.

September 06, 2017, 09:20:56 PM
Reply #2223

Toddacelli

Which? The ground?
The new one?

Why the pessimism

The clue is in the name.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 06, 2017, 09:39:30 PM
Reply #2224

Realist

What that you actually like something?

I don't know what you mean?

September 06, 2017, 09:40:52 PM
Reply #2225

Realist

The clue is in the name.

Nah this name was assigned to me by a mod

September 06, 2017, 09:41:42 PM
Reply #2226

Realist

Which? The ground?
The new one?

Why the pessimism

Yes mate the ground. The pessimism - Everton aren't we

September 06, 2017, 09:49:32 PM
Reply #2227

Bally

Administrator
Yes mate the ground. The pessimism - Everton aren't we
Mate
Please be a little more optimistic, you will see something very soon...
It's the roll I way

September 06, 2017, 09:55:29 PM
Reply #2228

Marky Mark and the funky

I don't know what you mean?

To be fair man, I only snapped at you the once that I can remember, and I admit I was wound up on deadline day so it was my bad.

You rarely if ever seem to contribute to any postitive discussion on Everton, you mostly just want to focus on failures and non-happenings. Obvisiously E.F.C. is not perfect yet there are things to commend that you seem to ignore and thus draw the ire of others. I don't want you to stop posting, just try to chat about some of the positive elements of our team and then your pessimistic posts wouldn't come across anywhere near as grim :)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 10:25:16 PM by Marky Mark and the funky »

September 06, 2017, 10:53:28 PM
Reply #2229

Realist

Mate
Please be a little more optimistic, you will see something very soon...

I really hope you're correct, I'd love to go the docks to watch the games at home
Now can you give me my name back?

September 06, 2017, 10:55:18 PM
Reply #2230

Realist

To be fair man, I only snapped at you the once that I can remember, and I admit I was wound up on deadline day so it was my bad.

You rarely if ever seem to contribute to any postitive discussion on Everton, you mostly just want to focus on failures and non-happenings. Obvisiously E.F.C. is not perfect yet there are things to commend that you seem to ignore and thus draw the ire of others. I don't want you to stop posting, just try to chat about some of the positive elements of our team and then your pessimistic posts wouldn't come across anywhere near as grim :)

Thanks for allowing me to continue posting haha I'm the reason you joined here I believe?
I may come across as pessimistic but it's only cos I want us to be great again after so many years of shit

September 07, 2017, 05:40:32 AM
Reply #2231

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
nah, i'm with him. Too many false dawns for me to be allowing my hopes to become actual optimism here.

Regardless of how much the situation has changed.

Can't believe after the pranks the club have pulled on us over the years and sheer ineptitude we've been forced to grit our teeth through that people are on board so quickly.

I'm not saying I don't believe it, and it's heading in the right direction, but mate I'm not getting excited about ANYTHING until I see it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 07, 2017, 10:10:07 AM
Reply #2232

Ramjam

I really hope you're correct, I'd love to go the docks to watch the games at home
Now can you give me my name back?

What was your original name?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

September 07, 2017, 11:40:54 AM
Reply #2233

Marky Mark and the funky

Thanks for allowing me to continue posting haha I'm the reason you joined here I believe?
I may come across as pessimistic but it's only cos I want us to be great again after so many years of shit

I said at the time the joining thing was in jest, and obviously I've got no control over whether you post it was meant to come across as 'I, for one' do not wish you to feel I am trying to bully you ;)

Years of shit is pretty fair!

September 07, 2017, 04:27:37 PM
Reply #2234

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Lads, you don't get as far in the process as we have with Bramley Moore if it isn't happening.

I think it's all done and we're just waiting to compete formalities and see what's going on with the commonwealth games.